Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stress is bad

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 01:49 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Stress is bad

Interesting. Lemme know which type of anxiety disorder you've got.
About to have my psych degree. :P

Old 12-01-2007, 04:05 AM
1st Gear

stress id toug stuff man. it can really bring you down. yoyou should not only be focused on good diet, but also proper exercise it helps wit hthat stress. also be sure you are getting enouhg sleep
you should try to get prescribe xanax because i hear that stuss is da bomb difgity!

Old 12-01-2007, 04:28 AM
1st Gear

+1 for exercise. not only do you get to get your frustration out if you have any but it takes your mind off things. dont know why it works but it does

Old 12-01-2007, 05:21 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

thanks for all ur advice

well i talked to a psychiatristand she said i have some kind of anxiety disorder
and i need to go in a few more times to see wat really goin on
Ummm.... You DO realize, they get paid by the visit, right?

EVERYbody's got issues, mang! It's how we deal with them... Our coping mechanisms, that allow us to get by. You need an outlet. A way to "turn off" the rest of teh world, if only for a few minutes a day, and enjoy doing something selfish. You could capture and de-wing flies and...

no, that's destructive, and will eventually escalate into damaging bigger animals. Scratch that!

You could start a wine-of-the-month club, and enjoy the fruits of...

Nope. Alcohol's a depressant. You'll get busted for DUI, one day, and blame the post office for delivering it to you. I can see that ONLY ending badly. Scratch that!

Take up needle-point and... Oh! Wait! Sharp, pointy weapon-like objects in the hands of a psychopath...

NO! CHENG!!! PUT DOWN THE NEEDLES AND BACK AWAY FEOM THE YARN!!! Slowly... Slowly... OK, now, go on a comfort-food binge & purge. Nothing BAD could happen from THAT, I'll bet!

Keep you head up, man!

Look at it this way:
You ain't never NOT made it, yet, huh? You'll make it. Money-back guarantee!

Old 12-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Interesting. Lemme know which type of anxiety disorder you've got.
About to have my psych degree. :P
OK, well, I've got this thing where, whenever ANYbody passes me, on teh road, I *HAFTA* pass them back, even if it means blowing up my motor... What ist that called?!?!?!

Old 12-02-2007, 08:53 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i dont have the time for it aslo finals week is coming up[&o][&o] me too

its everything thats killing me, so much pressure to finish school and get a job im in the same situation. i decided to say fvck college, cause i didn't like how my life was going. any jobs i would have ended up with, i would have not had interest in and probly end up hating my life. so now im going to tech school and doing what i actually enjoy and have a passion for...cars
im suppose to take care and fund my parents when i finish school same, it sux having that much pressure, but it'll all workout
own a dam house you dont have to do that now. that comes when your financially secure later in life.
my job sucks now get a new one. being miserable at your job is only gona make your situation worse. nothing like hating life 24/7. been there, never want to do that again
everything that brought me joy only brings me pain now
my car is pissing me off tell me about it[&o]
im getting low on funds there are lots of things you can do for extra cash. give blood, take part in psych surveys/experiments, tutor, etc
im never gonna out do my dad and uncles why do you have to? stop comparing yourself to others. as long as its good enough for you, thats all that matters
im never gonna find a gurl friend not with that kind of attitude. ever wonder why it seems like as soon as you get a gf, *** comes flying at you left and right, but when you're single its nowhere around? its cuz its all about attitude. girls sense **** like this. just gain some confidence and stop trying so hard. pursue it, but also let it pursue you
im scared of the future courage is the presence of fear, but the will to go on. gain some courage
i think everyone is out to get me they aren't. i used to think this all the time, and it really can seem like it at times
i cant sleep your talking to the king of insomnia here. i've stayed awake so long, i started tripping *****[8D] start eating healthier and try excercising either in the morning or the evening. it has helped my insomnia immensely
i cant seem to do anything rite and you never will with that kind of attitude
im always getting the shorter end of the stick
im always being used so stop letting people use you. they only can, if you let them.
i have to work so hard to get something sucks coming from nothing and having to work hard, but no one ever said life was easy
and even fuikcin harder to keep it thats how life is...
nothing good ever happens to me ok now your sounding emo, and that statement cant be true
the only thing i ever get is stuff makin my life harder
im the good guy that finishes last if you have a problem with that, then do something about it. if you dont care, then go on being that guy
i try to satify everyone and no one ever returns the favor thats because people are selfish and only care about themselves. dont help these people, if you do, you only have yourself to blame. and stop trying to satisfy everyone else, try thinking about yourself for a change, and if people dont like you for who you are, you dont need those kind of people in your life.

Life is slowly killing me you cant take it so serious, you'll never come out alive[8D]

venting done i feel alot better now talking through a situation is the best way to get over it. talk with your family and friends, thats what they are there for, and you will feel alot better
don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but you need to buck up, get yourself a new attitude, and start enjoying life. If your gona have this "im so depressed, my life sux" attitude then things are only gona stay the same or get worse. if you dont like how your life is going, then change it. start living for yourself, because being miserable is no way to live.

OR

you can take Katt Williams advice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekd3dttxpFM

Old 12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Administrator

i just wanna get something strait i am not DEPRESSED[:@][:@]

Old 12-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Panda... I happen to be experiencing something along the lines of what your going through now. Towards the end of it and I gotta let you know, it's a rough road and I can honestly say I feel you.

Eating healthy and just living healthy is definitely going to help your cause. Your mind can't be healthy if your body isn't. As far as I can tell, you seem to have a picture in your head of your life, and in it you can only see the bad. Theres bad in everyones life. No matter who they are or what they do, everyone has some degree of bad. It's looking past/through thebad to see the good behind it all that makes a person happy.

I'm 20 years old and I hate college. I was going to a great college in Boston in an amazing program and last semester I had to make the haul back home cause I was that kid who smoked too much pot and just didn't give a ****. I fucked up, big time. And to be honest, I'm glad I did. I would have hated life had I stayed there. Not the major or life route I would have been happy in. And yea, being home after having lived on my own is maybe the worst thing that could have happened, but it's all how you look at it. For months I was absolutely miserable. Today, I can't say I am as happy as I was there (could be all the pot I'm now not smoking[8D]), but I'm definitely better off than when I came home. Began eating and just living healthier. I get to see my friends when there home every now and then, but pretty much just get through each day one at a time. (COD4 has helped these past few weeks )

Sorry to stray off into my little shenanigans, just wanted to share with you that your not alone on this.
And no, your not depressed, your just a little lost in life and need some realigning. Being that your lost, you need to sit down and look at your situation. You NEED to realize that this is YOUR life and only YOU can grab it by the horns and gain control. Please understand, in no way am I trying to be negative or disrespectful to you or your feelings, I have been there.

My best friend is an *******. Takingeverything and giving nothing.And I know your asking, what the **** does this have to do with me?.... We'll, I'm that nice guy as well. I've taken **** from people my whole life. I used to go out of my way to make other peoples lifes more enjoyable. And whenever that time came that I could stand up and say no... I'll take the last one... or, NO, I WANT THAT, I'd b!tch out and step aside and let someone else have it, or let someone else sit down while I stood up. I just felt like a better person. Like I'd get more respect or get looked at better than if I had dicked someone over; and I gotta say, it isn't worth it. Very recently I began to stand up for me, and what would make ME more comofortable and content with life. I gotta tell you man, It's working out pretty well.

You need to understand the basic principle of your life, and your happiness. You need to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. With a reasonabe amount of regard for your safety and well being. Try to focus on your schoolwork as well as your health and you should come out on top. As others before me have said, find something that will fill in that "you time". Everyone needs to have that personal time wherre anything you want to do can be done. Maybe just hang out and listen to some music. Pop in a movie. Play a game.Shave your *****. Idk man... do whatever the **** YOU WANT to do. Stress free. Another trick involves standing up and walking away. Helps me a lot. If for even a second you stress about something, anything, stand up and walk away for 5-10 minutes. Drop everything and walk away, when you come back, you;ll feel like a million bucks. Schedules help as well. Schedule in you time.

As far as finals, every college kid is coming up to that magical time of the year. Start now, slowely. You'll get it all down by the time you need to. No worries man, if all else fails roll a blunt and call it a night with Grandma's Boy. My all time stress assasin.

Fez Out...