Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Street Racing Death

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 12:55 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Street Racing Death

what are you talking about? The kid was going legally through a green light and the person who was racing came speeding through a red light...correct?

P.S. The guy in volvo deserves to lose his legs and have to live with the fact that he killed an 18 year old kid.

Old 02-11-2006, 01:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Diplomats11

On 1/30/06 my good friend was killed in an accident from guys street racing. An IDIOT ran a red light (the opposite light was green) and hit my friends toyota on the PASSENGER side. He was killed on the scene. The police say that this guy was going about 110.

Old 02-11-2006, 01:26 AM
3rd Gear

yea so the guy through the red light was at fault, i assume since he was hit on the side of the car that he (his friend) was passing through a green light.

Old 02-11-2006, 01:32 AM
4th Gear

Street racing is retarded, though we all do it(i have alot), its an extremely poor choice on the streets.

Old 02-14-2006, 10:08 PM
1st Gear

That's the worst. My Best Friend was killed driving too fast when we were 18. it was his fault, but there is nothing likek loosing a close friend. I still remember the day, June 17, right after graduation.
We all streetrace. We all make bad decisions. Lets try to keep the 2 separate for this kids' sake, and all the others who have lost their lives in similar incidents. I like to dick around, but I keep it to hilljack backroads and no passengers.
Granted I have severly totalled 3 cars in 7 years. they were all my fault and only one accident did I have a passenger. We hit a tree going backwards so we were both golden. The car was a civic, so you KNOW that it wasn't okay.

I HATE hearing this stuff. Try your best to keep your head about you. I know I was a mess for quite awhile after my buddy died. it was actually 3 friedns, but when 1 is your best friend its really tough. He was also the type of kid that everyone knew and loved.
Keep your head up buddy.

Old 02-15-2006, 07:43 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: GraffixWB

That's the worst. My Best Friend was killed driving too fast when we were 18. it was his fault, but there is nothing likek loosing a close friend. I still remember the day, June 17, right after graduation.
We all streetrace. We all make bad decisions. Lets try to keep the 2 separate for this kids' sake, and all the others who have lost their lives in similar incidents. I like to dick around, but I keep it to hilljack backroads and no passengers.
Granted I have severly totalled 3 cars in 7 years. they were all my fault and only one accident did I have a passenger. We hit a tree going backwards so we were both golden. The car was a civic, so you KNOW that it wasn't okay.

I HATE hearing this stuff. Try your best to keep your head about you. I know I was a mess for quite awhile after my buddy died. it was actually 3 friedns, but when 1 is your best friend its really tough. He was also the type of kid that everyone knew and loved.
Keep your head up buddy.

me thinks you are a bad driver and should slow down.your lucky to be alive

Old 02-15-2006, 11:06 PM
3rd Gear

That sucks real bad man. Thats the kinda thing that will ruin a lot of peoples year. Alot of people will also learn from something like that although its tough. July 4th 2004 one of my best friends died going into a tree at 125mph dui. Its a horrific thing for everyone whos close but hopefully everyone learns a lesson from it like Chris said

Old 02-16-2006, 05:08 AM
5th Gear

yea i know what ya mean man my cousin died a year ago dui and pissed off after a fight with his wife who didnt want to battle her cancer anymore, he lost control of his 98 a4 and left the road at an estimated 130 after spinning 5 times, roled like 4 times and exploded. That **** sucks and its somthing you never forget

Old 02-16-2006, 01:51 PM
2nd Gear

^^^ That's one of the saddest things I've ever heard. His wife had cancer and he got frustrated and drove his car a little to fast? Man...that sucks. Also, I sincerely hope that at least people in your area will realize that street racing is stupid and slow it down a little. What a bummer.

Old 02-16-2006, 02:41 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: glen

ORIGINAL: GraffixWB

Keep your head up buddy.

me thinks you are a bad driver and should slow down.your lucky to be alive
+1

You need to go to driving school and slow down before you kill someone. I would laugh at you for having such an incredibly poor driving record and skills, but it is actually just sad that people with your record are still on the road while I'm trying to get somewhere.