Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

State Trooper clears fast lane of slow Honda Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 01:43 PM
2nd Gear
Default State Trooper clears fast lane of slow Honda Drivers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXc5O...layer_embedded

Old 04-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Administrator

I don't get it.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Senior Administrator

Lemme 'splain...

Peeples that CLOG UP the left (the so-called: FAST) lane are a menace to humanity. They should ALL be run OFF the road, dragged from their cars, and beaten to un-health in fron of their family and friends (mostly, as an example to others on how NOT to drive).

By cloging up the left lane (and, honestly, SEVERAL states have "keep-right-unless-passing" laws as a part of their highway code) these people cause traffuc to jam up behind them. Forming, effectively, a rolling traffic jam. Not only does this force YOU, the unwitting driver stuck behind such an ***-hat(tres)s, to waste gas riding at a speed slower than not only your intended rate of travel; but, also to drive at a rate below which your car is most-likely most efficient (wasting gas), AND, increasing your blood-pressure with frustration at having to deal with such ***-hat(tres)s. Which ALSO drives up your health-care costs as well as wasting even MORE gas as you NOW hafta take an unplanned trip to the doctor (for an unscheduled check-up), and the pharmacist (for meds you dint need, before), to say nothing of the increase in life/health insurance costs as your early demise (from the increased blood-pressure, and related illnesses) now skews the mortality rates for your socio-economic slice of Americana artifically DOWNward. And, lest not we also forget; this type of behavior plays INTO the hands of big government by helping to fund more police and government bureacracy/court-time when Da MAN puls YOU over for zooming to get around these moroons once you come upon a break in traffic and try to make up for time lost (that, more than likely, you will NEVAR get back).

So, tyhis cop was actually doing us ALL a favor. Tho, I doubt the person chased from clogging up teh fast lane even knows WHY they were chased from teh fast lane. maybe if teh cop had had just a bit MORE conviction, and written a citation to what I am sure was a habitual, repeat CRIMINAL (hey, breaking the law is breaking the law).

We should ALL begin a write-in campaign to our congressmen & congresswomen & congressothers telling them we want MORE enforcement of these types of criminal behaviors (if it weren't abjectly criminal, then, WHY have a law on the books, right?), insteadda the "random" acts of "justice" we now hafta suffer through...

[/only-rational-thought-you'll-experience-today]

Old 04-22-2011, 07:55 PM
3rd Gear

Ahhhhh, my home state of NJ. I usually see cops tailgate the **** out of those who cruise in the "fast" lane, but never to that extent. I for one wish this occurred more often, especially in NJ.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:08 AM
4th Gear

video made me l0lz!!!!1!!!!one!!1!

Jazz made roflzone!1!

Old 04-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

I had this on FB a few days ago and love it! Def have to watch all the way till the end if you didn't randy

Old 04-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Administrator

^ Oh alright! Haha! I saw part of it and thought WTF. That's pretty funny.

On a side note, I think someone hacked into Jazz's account.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:44 PM
4th Gear

yeah, that was a lot of typing, not the typical Jazz, although the manner of spelling is quite similar...

Old 04-25-2011, 05:31 AM
Senior Administrator

what iz rong wiff mai spelink?

Old 04-25-2011, 09:26 AM
4th Gear

nutin'

Quick Reply: State Trooper clears fast lane of slow Honda Drivers