Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

starting a Food Not Bombs chapter here

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 01:09 AM
3rd Gear
Default starting a Food Not Bombs chapter here

www.foodnotbombs.net

If anyone local would like to make canned food or clothing donations, let me know. We're planning on having our first big event around thanksgiving when everyone is back from school. The group is basically formed to feed people who are going hungry everyday, especially with wasted produce (ie: going to produce places and getting stuff they are going to throw out cause they aren't allowed to shelve it any more...but is still good) While everyone is still away, I'm holding it down here in NJ with canned food donations and clothing.

There is also a facebook group...just search for Food Not Bombs if I didn't invite you already.

Old 09-09-2024, 12:39 PM
1st Gear

Starting a Food Not Bombs chapter is an incredible way to give back to the community! As you work on organizing and distributing food, maximizing your resources is crucial. For tips on how to extend the lifespan of your ice, which can be particularly useful for keeping food fresh, check out this guide on https://bftech.pro/how-to-make-ice-last-longer/ . It offers practical advice that can help you manage your supplies more effectively and keep your initiatives running smoothly.