Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Starcraft: Nestalgia

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 04:46 AM
1st Gear
Default Starcraft: Nestalgia

Does anyone have the original case? I need a second CD key, is someone willing to give a genuine key away? Now I know everyone here who plays any sort of game has at one point played starcraft.

Old 07-31-2006, 05:23 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Starcraft: Nestalgia

I LOVE STARCRAFT I am so good at that game. But I don;t know what Nestalgia is, enlighten me?

Old 07-31-2006, 05:32 AM
2nd Gear

starcraft > all

Old 07-31-2006, 03:17 PM

starcraft is the greatest game and my fave. of all time.

Any word on Starcraft 2 YET?!

Old 07-31-2006, 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: S_R_N83

I don't know but you'll probably have to pay $15 a month to play it when it comes out though Just like World of Warcraft. They probably won't make a new Diablo game either unless World of Warcraft eventually dies.

Old 07-31-2006, 03:55 PM
1st Gear

for a cd key just bash the keys and keep changing the last number from 0-9 one of them will work if you need a real one to play online PM me and ill dig mine up i have like 3 cases with keys.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:02 PM
1st Gear

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nostalgia describes a longing for the past, often idealized and unrealistic.

One may feel nostalgic for the familiar routine of school, conveniently forgetting the painful experiences such as bullying.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: A4speed

ORIGINAL: S_R_N83

I don't know but you'll probably have to pay $15 a month to play it when it comes out though Just like World of Warcraft. They probably won't make a new Diablo game either unless World of Warcraft eventually dies.

I'm surprised that they haven't come out with it yet seeing as it is Blizzard's most popular game of all time.

Old 07-31-2006, 05:06 PM
18T
4th Gear

man ive went through so many starcraft cases and stuff lol..

BLIZZARD > all

now i play wow

but starcraft will forever have a special place in my heart that no other game can take.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:21 PM
1st Gear

What sucks is with WOW blizzard is turning into sony version 2.0. Look at their latest "content" additions. There was an Invasion of undead, only they never invaded anything. Only another way to grind rep to make resist gear to do another instance. They had a festival going on at the same time. They are giving the Horde paladins and the Alliance Shamans, so you can do the next instance easier. Forget the H vs. A war its carebear time. It dosent' matter how good/bad you are you will advance through the game at their rate. Their rate just happens to be $14.99 a month.

I originally bough the game for the pvp aspect of playing an orc and pillaging human cities. Boy was I wrong. Its just EQ with cartoony graphics. At least it makes them a ton of money so they keep pumping out the crap.

On a side note i just ordered a copy of D2, D2LOD. Just because I felt like making an army of skeletons. I though I bought the game (7-8?)* years ago but it was a paper rpg version. Which was cool. Dunno where it is now.

*edit I'm getting older that I though.

Quick Reply: Starcraft: Nestalgia