Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Starcraft junkies : STARCRAFT 2

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 08:18 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Starcraft junkies : STARCRAFT 2

I love starcratf and Warcraft 3 and all that but i really want a Diablo 3 to come out..... game was soo fun.... the original Action/RPG (fu*k turn based.)

Old 04-06-2007, 09:34 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

It will probably never happen. Blizzard makes to much money from WOW that they don't have a need to expand their market anymore.
Wrong ! lol what do you mean they dont need to expand their market anymore? They will do whatever it takes to make money. Especially with the most successful Real Time Strategy game of all time, played professionally on an international level.
Not only is it coming out but it makes perfect sense financially.

Starcraft ghost got abandoned. but starcraft 2.. will be out soon. the chief said there will be a big announcement from blizzard in 07.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:18 PM
1st Gear

I always had fun playing starcraft but i was never good at it.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:26 PM
4th Gear

I refuse to get into any games like that anymore, addicting and big *** waste of time. Unless your a "Pro" gamer its pointless, yes its fun, but its not worth being addicted to sitting on a computer. I quit wow about 8 months ago after playing for almost 2 years.... *Sigh* at least I got $700 for my account and bought my Borla exhaust. But otherwise I regret every minuet of it, retarddedddedddeded.

Old 04-07-2007, 10:18 PM
3rd Gear

Starcraft is fun, I play it every once in a while. I've heard though that they want to make a sequel but there was also a spinoff game of the series, Starcraft: Ghost, which was apparently cancelled.

http://media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/...45/imgs_1.html

Old 04-08-2007, 08:50 PM
5th Gear

never got into starcraft. but i played red alert for years. the game looks sick tho, i may just have to go pick up a copy.

ORIGINAL: Amze

I refuse to get into any games like that anymore, addicting and big *** waste of time. Unless your a "Pro" gamer its pointless, yes its fun, but its not worth being addicted to sitting on a computer. I quit wow about 8 months ago after playing for almost 2 years.... *Sigh* at least I got $700 for my account and bought my Borla exhaust. But otherwise I regret every minuet of it, retarddedddedddeded.
and spending half the day on AF isn't a big waste of time

Old 04-10-2007, 12:11 AM
1st Gear

Nope, its ok now. But in 2 years when he quits reading the forums he will realize how much of a waste of time it was and become a vocal advocate of not posting on internet forums. Mostly to his friend while sitting around the house on a Friday night drinking beer.

It think its funny how people I know tell me i'm an idiot for paying 15/mo for a game. Then they go out and buy 1 or 2 new x-box games every month for 40 a pop.

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

never got into starcraft. but i played red alert for years. the game looks sick tho, i may just have to go pick up a copy.

ORIGINAL: Amze

and spending half the day on AF isn't a big waste of time

Old 05-19-2007, 05:07 PM
6th Gear

Hey, it's here

http://www.starcraft2.com/

Old 05-19-2007, 05:38 PM
2nd Gear

I can't wait! [sm=massbounce.gif]

Old 05-19-2007, 08:53 PM
4th Gear