Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sry to have to say this

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 02:37 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Sry to have to say this

ORIGINAL: apg96

ORIGINAL: flyboy

whats wrong with your dad, doesn't he know they make cars that will drive more than 40 and last more than 20k miles. unless you plan on duing weekly cross country trips, you'll have troble putting to many miles on it.
Not sure what the more than 40 part means but i know that teh car will last til over 20k but if he wants to get me a newer 1.8t that i can throw a bigger turbo one then that would be great. OO well i just see what happens. The important thing is now that i am driving a german car i will never go back to an American car.
yeah... i'm in the same boat, my car's got like 60,000 miles on it and daddy's buying me a new one. plus, it got a scratch on it, and he just CAN'T have that for his little price.
wait! sh*t! NO! forgot about that...... my bad..

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

I belive I've been saying this the whole time. The whole "owning a z28 as a daily driver is retarded" thing. Yep, that was me.

But, here's an idea APG... just suprise us, and buy a car. Don't ask us about it, just come on one day and be like "cechk uot myn ew cra!" People will wonder why you just said, but, since we're all pretty much used to it... they will eventually decipher it. Then they'll ooh and aww... and be happy that you finally did something.
...i do believe this is quite possibly the funniest post this board, or any other board i have visited, has evar seen...
congrats... i type calmly as i whipe the tears.

when i was researching cars... i joined the boards of the respective cars. i did ask the opinion of my fellow board members occasionally... but for the most part... i went straight to the source. and if i didn't buy the car... i left the board.. and i'll bet NO ONE noticed

Old 09-15-2005, 02:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Grouse

apg96
Cruising Member

OMG haha i had no i dea i had passed 3000 by now.

Old 09-15-2005, 02:48 AM
2nd Gear

meh it happens to the best of us..

it's call wasting your life instead of driving..

[:-]

Old 09-15-2005, 02:50 AM
2nd Gear

maybe you should start a thread asking everyone to tell you how best to look over to the left of the screen and read how many posts you have! lmao

Old 09-15-2005, 02:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Grouse
it's call wasting your life instead of driving..

[:-]
Haha i know im wasting my time and should be driving but gas is too much right now and since its about cars its alright.

Old 09-15-2005, 02:54 AM
1st Gear

Woah, new 6spd? thats not right, i would advise aginst that car

the cars axle shoulda gone before the tranny... teh t56s are one of the strongest trannies i have ever used... powershifted it to hell and back agian

Also i dunno why you want a long heavy car for fun in teh twisties like you said?

Oh well if ya get it have fun with the usual problems, the optispark which is stupid, and the weak *** rear end...

Old 09-15-2005, 02:55 AM
2nd Gear

Do what i do..
get in teh car put the seat belt on.

turn the key part way.

and go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr vooooom

*note you need to stop before you start to drool... other wise your neighbors will have the white coats visit you.

Old 09-15-2005, 03:00 AM

ORIGINAL: Phillyblunt474

Woah, new 6spd? thats not right, i would advise aginst that car

the cars axle shoulda gone before the tranny... teh t56s are one of the strongest trannies i have ever used... powershifted it to hell and back agian

Also i dunno why you want a long heavy car for fun in teh twisties like you said?

Oh well if ya get it have fun with the usual problems, the optispark which is stupid, and the weak *** rear end...
Yea well on camaro froum tehy said its not a bad proba n that optispark is on the LT1 not teh LS1. And if u read teh post u would know that when i went to drive it i hated it.

Old 09-15-2005, 03:06 AM
1st Gear

Dude the only SS u need to own is european (Sports Sedans). Why a camaro why not try going strait?? BMW 325I inline 6 with more on tap power then ur audi would be decent. If ur going to defect from four circles please stay in europe preferably German made cars.

FUC*ING AMERICAN **** FOR A DAILY DRIVER
[sm=chairshot.gif]
[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 09-15-2005, 03:16 AM

BMWs are too common around here (we have around 75 at my school from students alone). So i dont wanna go that route plus Audis are cheaper to insure and to buy since BMWs hold there value like crazy. Ill check it out thou but i tend to think a S4 would take it. And for the last time im NOT BUYING the caamro.