Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sry to have to say this

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Sry to have to say this

it looks like a knock off SS to me...

Old 09-14-2005, 01:49 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

ORIGINAL: apg96

IM not worried. I heard of a few trannys going bad form teh camaro message baords and it was a defect. Plus not being able to drive a tranny wont kill ur engine. It way not be teh best for it but it will be fine. The LS1 is a beast.
revving too high then engaging the clutch too hard won't kill your engine?
if i put my car to 6000 RPM... then drop the clutch hard into the nextr gear bogging the engine back to 2000 RPM... that's some hardcore wear.
if you rev to 6,000 all the time on a 350, LT1 or stock LS1, you are gonna kill that engine.

BTW I have owned a firehawk, and used to be in a big Fbody group here, and worked on many of them, and trust me, those trannies are the last thing to typically go, even from my friend who drove them hard. I am not gonna get in a argument over my ePenis size because you don't want to take someone else's advice.

If your internet ***** feels bigger from getting the last word on a message board, go for it, I am done with your threads.

Old 09-14-2005, 02:09 PM
1st Gear

ever think about saving a few more chips and getting a CLASSIC camaro; you can spend an eternity in mods and restoration on that, plus its more unique and holds class/value which in turn, would probably make you want to keep it longer. there are a zillion of the late model z28's on the road; be different............never follow.

Old 09-14-2005, 02:11 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 4dot

ever think about saving a few more chips and getting a CLASSIC camaro; you can spent an eternity in mods and restoration on that, plus its more unique and holds class/value which in turn, would probably make you want to keep it longer. there are a zillion of the late model z28's on the road; be different............never follow.
awe man, your giving me a morning hard on, the thought of a big cammed up small block V8 with a big bad 4 barrel carb... mmmmm

god damn you

Old 09-14-2005, 02:16 PM
2nd Gear

Okay folks can you help me out. I am having a difficult time deciphering agp's posts.

here is what i gathered so far.

He's buying a transvestite, but is worried about the maintenance said transvestite has done?

He is also concerned how it will look of him driving said transvestite to school?

He does not know if said transvestite likes short shifter mods?

Okay i'm just joshing.

I've had a 93 firebird before, sure their fun.. but a pretty hefty down grade in car.

Any who I will be looking for a ems unit extracting the comaro from a chicane on the local freeways.

Old 09-14-2005, 02:19 PM
2nd Gear

Poor rebelling yout - unfortunately $ 8,900 won't buy an S4.

Old 09-14-2005, 02:25 PM
3rd Gear

ah man a f ing camero, i hate cameros

Old 09-14-2005, 02:28 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

ORIGINAL: 4dot

ever think about saving a few more chips and getting a CLASSIC camaro; you can spent an eternity in mods and restoration on that, plus its more unique and holds class/value which in turn, would probably make you want to keep it longer. there are a zillion of the late model z28's on the road; be different............never follow.
awe man, your giving me a morning hard on, the thought of a big cammed up small block V8 with a big bad 4 barrel carb... mmmmm

god damn you
ummm can't say that i've had that effect on any man b4 but...........knock yourself out!!!!!j/k

Old 09-14-2005, 02:59 PM
1st Gear

i never had an american car to beat the hell out of so i beat the hell out of my moms old minivan.
ORIGINAL: SP4NK3R

Enjoy!

I think everybody should have one (typical american v-8 pushrod) at least once.

Say all you want but they're FUN!

Beat the hell out of it!

Old 09-14-2005, 03:20 PM
1st Gear

i had a corvette before this car and i love'd it, but being a daily driver and american it doesnt hold up in the long run, everything starts braking and you stop modding and continue to fix, fix, fix. but fun as hell. all my other friends are pure american muscle, few camaros, corvette, fox body mustangs. they are always broke down. but then again they all do the 1/4 mile under 13 secs some 12 secs.