Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

speeding ticket excuse

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 02:53 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: speeding ticket excuse

If it wasnt the state your car is registered and insured in, I would just not even pay the ticket at all. Just don't get pulled over in that state again, or you will get taken to jail for a bench warrant.

Old 04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
5th Gear

Beerbaron's right....if you don't plan on ever living in that state, just say F$#K it.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:32 PM
4th Gear

im sorry officer, i didnt know i couldnt do that

Old 04-12-2005, 10:14 PM

yea my brother just got a ticket today and didn't try any tricks. dint knwo y but whatver.

Old 04-12-2005, 11:09 PM
1st Gear

Next time when the cops approach the car, start wiping your nose with your hands & pretend you got a cold & add a little nose picking. Pull out your drivers liscense with the hands you wipe & pick your nose with. You think hell take the DL's from you

Old 04-12-2005, 11:23 PM

they will still take it, but he'll just grab only a corner. Just keep some nitrous ready and if u see them pull out just hit it and ur gone. If u r gonna get away u better do it before they have a plate # or call for back up.

Old 04-12-2005, 11:25 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: 99a4audi

....apparently that works for us white boys..

Old 04-12-2005, 11:34 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: bentframe

aaahhhhh the truth. **** like that dont happen to us asian people[:@] even though I got a white last name.

Old 04-12-2005, 11:59 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

also what imola said about the +7 mph IS TRUE i pass cops somethmes around 5 overand they dont doanything and i dont use a radar detector because i just keep my eye out, and it has never failed me, even today i was on a toll road at 90 and saw a cop pointed the direction i was going slowed down and passed at 60 and just waved to him And then 10 min after that i saw another one and slowed down once again. Just memorize what the cop cars in ur area look like (mine is crown victoria but a few are black camros so i check for the light bar.) Also slow for any motorcylce with a wind shield unless ur POSITIVE its not a cop. and the most important thing is i was at the long beach grand prix and they had cops recruitng there with the new bikes and they have radar in FRINT AND BACK it will read on there dash as u come up behind them. If u look its on the left rear side and is the size or a 1in pipe with a wite tip.
Umm, if you can see the cop, he can see you... your 16, and you havent gotten a ticket yet... big deal, you've been driving less than a year? Your tactics wont hold up for long, if your doing 90, and had to slow to 60... you think you can drop 30mph in the fraction of a second it takes him to get you on radar? If they arent pulling you over, they arent looking for somebody at that very moment, so dont give yourself so much credit.

Old 04-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: 04BLKS4

ORIGINAL: bentframe

aaahhhhh the truth. **** like that dont happen to us asian people[:@] even though I got a white last name.
Yeah, as someone who can pass for any number of different ethnicities (did I spell that right?), cruising around a major metropolitan area like DC. even at MY age, when they pull me over it's ALWAYS a *felony* stop. EXPECIALLY since I upgraded my ride from a POS Camry to a decent-looking A8. It gets kinda annoying. Not that I get pulled over a lot. It's just that when I do it usually involves several patrol cars, guns, handcuffs and rough treatment... Followed by an apology. Maybe if I stopped wearing the turban with the poncho and blastin 2PAC alluh tyme, huh?

Quick Reply: speeding ticket excuse