Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sorry have to do it

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Default RE: sorry have to do it

So it not just me haha ok thank god yea I know there are lots of girls out there I ushally do not have a problem getting girl either but its just the ones that you like find you have a lot in common with and **** are the harder ones to get

Old 01-17-2005, 05:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

Paul you have to hook me up with a British chick. I think I would dig the accent.

Sweet lets swap dude, i love American chicks.

Went out with one 2 years ago, she was hot and sooooo great to talk to but had to move back to US

Old 01-17-2005, 05:41 PM
6th Gear

Ok it's a deal. Maybe I can move over there and assume your identity, and vise versa.

Old 01-17-2005, 05:59 PM
2nd Gear

Maybe she feels things are moving to fast. Just back off and let her make the next move. By the way the girl i'm dating is acting crazy too. Stupid women.
*raises hand* here too
*envys david*

Old 01-17-2005, 06:13 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: clconversion

Alright WTF sorry guys but are all chicks fucked I don't understand them onther than jinxxycat shes the best but here is the thing we went on the second date last night all good more makin out and **** I right her a email today just to say i had a good time last night I think thing are going really well between eachother and I can't wait to see u again just the regular **** most girls like to hear I guess so i just got a email back saying yea I had fun but I want to take things slow start as friends and see where we go from there WTF is that it just doesn't make any sence I don't want to right this girl off like I have done many times in the past with other girls WTF do I do
You are too sweet CL! Jestomen is right, maybe she think's it's moving too fast.....give her a little space, let her be for a few days, let her contact you next. Can't hurt right? And LOL guys, we girls ALL get a little PSYCHO or a little SYBIL once in a while, it's in our nature, it's meant to keep you men on your toes!!!! LOL

Old 01-17-2005, 06:15 PM

Ok I will do this not to sound desperate or anything but how many days do I wait if she doesn't call ?

Old 01-17-2005, 06:16 PM
6th Gear

I've had about enough of this. Russian mail-order bride seems like the way to go.

Old 01-17-2005, 06:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: clconversion

Ok I will do this not to sound desperate or anything but how many days do I wait if she doesn't call ?
Not that there is a handbook or anything, lol but I'd say let it go for at least 3 days.....just my opinion. Don't be calling her everyday immediately following your first few dates.....may make you SEEM desperate, play it cool for a little while brother!

Old 01-17-2005, 06:45 PM

awsome thanx again where would i be with out u guys [sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 01-17-2005, 09:11 PM
1st Gear

Ok it's a deal. Maybe I can move over there and assume your identity, and vise versa.
Yeah sounds cool, but i only got a stock 1.8t sport so you'll have to put up with that