Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sorry have to do it

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Default RE: sorry have to do it

well what I want do to probley won't happen on the first date [sm=smiley17.gif]

Old 01-14-2005, 06:46 PM
4th Gear

clconversion, I happen to be quite the ladies man myself and i would absolutly not take flowers on the first date, and especially not a blind date. Although if you wana get down her pants flowers will not hurt.

Old 01-14-2005, 06:49 PM

right good advise thanx buddy

Old 01-14-2005, 06:51 PM

but why not bring flowers on the first date ? you only get 1 first impression right I'm just trying to make it a good one

Old 01-14-2005, 06:54 PM
2nd Gear

You want her? Physically if nothing else? Bring her a single rose...we're talking lady killer here...deadly.

-T

Old 01-14-2005, 06:56 PM

well i've never seen her yet but talking to her and pics i've seen she looks good and she has a great personalitl omg i can't belive i just said that haha I think I might want more than just a one nighter

Old 01-14-2005, 07:19 PM
1st Gear

From a girl's perspective: Take her flowers!!! Not roses, don't spend like a million dollars on them, but a nice small mixed bouquet of flowers is a LOVELY gesture, and if you end up hitting it off, it's cold outside, they should be OK in the car if you go somewhere else.....

I think it's a really NICE idea to take her flowers, esp since you have been "talking" over the internet etc......it's not like she is a complete stranger.....

Treat her like a lady, open doors, take her coat, etc. That shows manners and will make her *melt*. Too many guys these days are like "why get her flowers she'll expect them all the time blah blah blah" Let me tell you, yes, only one first impression, the guy who made the best first impression on me, well, I married him! LOL (not to scare the cr*p out of you lol) Too many guys these days don't even know HOW to treat a lady like a lady.........and shy, whatEVER! You were flirting w/ me my first post here (hahahahah J/K)

Good luck......hope the girl POV helped out! *ps get her the flowers

Old 01-14-2005, 07:25 PM

aww jinxxycat I've been waiting for a girls post all day and yes i have been told no roses but opening the door taking off coat don't mind me I'm just taking notes hahaha j/k and I am shy trust me talking on the net and real life are 2 different things thank you for your advise thank all u guys for your advise and I will let u know how it all goes on monday

Old 01-14-2005, 07:28 PM
1st Gear

No prob!!! And don't be nervous!!!!! It will be just fine, a place like a coffee shop is the perfect place for a first date.....if it doesn't work out, there is no long drawn out dinner etc to get thru, if it does work out, HEY you got some caffeine in ya and ready to rock n roll!!!!! *I'll cross my fingers for ya!*

Old 01-14-2005, 07:31 PM

coffee shop is mint hey one more thing about the flowers do u sudjest trucking them right into the coffee shop or do I wait till the night is done pull them out of my car and give them to her then ? remember very shy haha