Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sorry have to do it

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 11:36 AM
Default RE: sorry have to do it

London is a awsome party town I've been there a few times to party but not reciently I don't really party that much anymore like this weekend my buddy was trying to get me to go to whiskey a go go its a good strip club and I turned it down I said I wasn't in the mood WTF is wrong with me I'm not in the mood to see naked chicks I think I need to go see a doctor tonight

ORIGINAL: sfordeso

anyway. i too am off to the bar. hey cl, u ever hit the bar scene in london? it's SICK
i'm off to the brass door, jacks, lizard lounge, then GTs if u've heard of em

Old 01-31-2005, 05:11 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: clconversion

London is a awsome party town I've been there a few times to party but not reciently I don't really party that much anymore like this weekend my buddy was trying to get me to go to whiskey a go go its a good strip club and I turned it down I said I wasn't in the mood WTF is wrong with me I'm not in the mood to see naked chicks I think I need to go see a doctor tonight

ORIGINAL: sfordeso

anyway. i too am off to the bar. hey cl, u ever hit the bar scene in london? it's SICK
i'm off to the brass door, jacks, lizard lounge, then GTs if u've heard of em
Next time ur in london. give me a call (859-4321). i'll show u how it's done. gotta get another ID tho, should be about a week

Old 01-31-2005, 05:20 PM

haha sure man what do you mean anothe I'D how old are u ? BTW what is the area code out there ? hey if your ever out this way we should get togeather for a beer (905) 999-0755

Old 02-01-2005, 03:01 AM
2nd Gear

i'm 18 dude. lost mine with my wallet last weekend [:@]
519. if i'm there man, i'm callin u. moosehead.

Old 02-01-2005, 10:52 AM

Ouch losing the wallet that sucks dude I know i've lost mine before and I carry everything health card sin driverslicence thats just a big pain in the *** sorry to hear that man

Old 02-01-2005, 03:34 PM
2nd Gear

no worries. i leave all that jazz at home. just money, debit, fake ID the dude's health card . i'm more or less pissed off i lost the actual wallet. it was one damn nice wallet.

Old 02-01-2005, 04:20 PM

hahaha well thats cool at least how long till u turn 19 ? where can u get another i'd and don't tell me your going to get one of those out of state ones that **** doesn't work it happened to my buddys brother we all went to a club a couple of use went inside he was still outside so i went back out and said wtf is the problem the bouncer said this is fake i said what do u mean this is my cosiun from out of state up here visting then the bouncer just ripped off the lamineted cover haha i just walked away woops

Old 02-01-2005, 05:04 PM
2nd Gear

lol, yeah. i'm a late bday (nov) most of my buddies are 19, so i just use theirs. like...one guy i hardly party with gave me his ID and health card (he just claims lost) so i'll just be getting some more copies from him.

Old 02-01-2005, 05:10 PM

haha good stuff yea i know what u mean i'm in december and when all my buddys were 19 back in the day i was the one climbing the fence to get into the patio haha

Old 02-01-2005, 05:23 PM
2nd Gear

lol! havn't done that one yet. i've only been stopped once... didn't know the my buddy was already in there... "i've seen this ID before, do you have a second piece?" I didn't
i made a huge scene, claiming i needed it to drive tomorrow, and he refused to give it back, but promised to mail it to me. if it was really my ID, then i would get it back.. if not.. meh. the dude did mail it, so he actually believed me. you hear about the bouncers taking IDs and selling them?