Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sorry have to do it

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Default RE: sorry have to do it

and there is the advise from mr lover lover do people call u mr boombastic lol

Old 01-28-2005, 03:01 PM
Site Moderator

Holy god damn. What have I been missing in the OT forum???
Can;t say much that hasn't been said, but normally when a woman says he wants to take it slow - that is a "good" sign. Means she doesn't want to blow it (or doesn't want you to blow it). I started off with my girl like that 6 months ago, but ***** very different now.

i dont think so. this is just my obnservations from relationships. it helps seriously if your looking for a serious relationship. if you just wanna hump 'em and dump 'em this book aint for you
I always knew there was a soft center in the David_K. lol!

remember boys, Vday is coming... sigh. WTF am I gonna do this year? Lets hear what yer all planning.

Old 01-28-2005, 04:04 PM

o valantines day is coming up i've already got that planned the classy dinner dozen roses box of choclates and to top it all off there is a store out here where u make your own teddy bear its pretty cool i've done it before it doesn't cost that much but the chicks love that kinda ****

Old 01-28-2005, 04:13 PM

oh snap. v-day thats right. i probably will get some of that bath and body works scented lotion and im gonna leave it at that. might take a trip to arlington and stay at the adams mark.

but yeah im trying to get a vanity plate that says "Dr Love"

Old 01-28-2005, 04:22 PM
2nd Gear

well i def forgot about valentines day when i broke it off with this one girl... but... had a date with her twin sister last night... so... u guys think dinner and a movie is too much/too little for valentines day? we'll have only been dating for 2 weeks... so... opinions? suggetsions? and i def wanna hear about some valentines day plans of urs!

Old 01-28-2005, 04:24 PM

ORIGINAL: sfordeso

well i def forgot about valentines day when i broke it off with this one girl... but... had a date with her twin sister last night... so... u guys think dinner and a movie is too much/too little for valentines day? we'll have only been dating for 2 weeks... so... opinions? suggetsions? and i def wanna hear about some valentines day plans of urs!
well is there any physical chemistry goin on. cuz dinner and a movie is pretty cliche. what about a dinner that you make for her and a personal booty call.

one time i was dating this girl and she broke up with me and dated my younger brother. if it wasnt illegal i woulda killed that girl

Old 01-28-2005, 04:26 PM

twin sister hahahahaha you player

ORIGINAL: sfordeso

Old 01-28-2005, 04:28 PM
2nd Gear

yeah.. kinda illegal. i think...

man, i dunno, we havn't gone past making out yet, so it's slow. she's also incredibly shy. i know, dinner and a move is so cliche, but i can't think of n e thing else. last night we went to a club at the university, chilled there. was kinda a good date, different anywy, cause they were having some "western idol" thing going on there... but yeah. that's what u guys are for i'm stuck here!

can't wait to hear how ur plans went for val day cl! gonna be interesting

Old 01-28-2005, 04:30 PM

yea and after the night is done i'm just going to have to tell her to put out or get out bitch haha

Old 01-28-2005, 04:32 PM
2nd Gear

lol. "ok, i think it's about time u put out. so. go."

yeah, i'll see if i can get a pic of both of em. they're pretty damn cute. the only problem is... one is SLIGHTLY better looking, one has a SLIGHTLY better personality... currently seeing the one with the personality.