Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

the sopranos finale

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 10:05 PM
2nd Gear
Default the sopranos finale

are you serious..... ok i thought the final episode wrapped everything up pretty well... but like the ending!? what the hell... they set it up like the entire family is gonna get hit, or he's about to get pinched... and then they build it up with meadow failing to park time and time again... and then... NOTHING!

WTF!!!!!!![:@][>:]

Old 06-10-2007, 10:25 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: the sopranos finale

x2 WTF HBO

Old 06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
2nd Gear

x3 SOOO LAME!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 10:34 PM
2nd Gear

oh and ps this episode makes me hate AJ even more
1. for when he decided to be a punk and got busted delaying the next season being filmed
2. he's a little bitch that just draws attention to himself "i'm depressed..."
3. he went from super green liberal to a money grubbing tool (in a sick m3 tho... gotta give him that tho)
4. too much of the last few episodes revolved all around him

ps anyone else think that tony might been shot (remember when him and bobby were talking about being shot while they were on the lake and bobby goes "you don't even hear the bullet and its over") as meadow walked in? anyways its probably one of those endings where the audience is left to decide / by doing this they leave it open to possibly resurrecting the series, and / or making a moviie

Old 06-10-2007, 10:38 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

are you ******* kidding me....that ending was perfect...dont stop believin playing, the family sitting down to dinner...omfg it was genius, no one wants to see tony die, and you didnt....we see the conciliation with the families, pphil is dead...the little guy will be ny leader...wtf it was amazing best way for that series to end...plus in a few years they can do another set of episodes and look back and well OMG it was the perfect ending!!!
ok, don't stop believing and them meeting for dinner was pretty good. if they had just all sat down and just had a fade to the credits, that woulda been fine. but the whole sketchy dude in the trucker hat, the guy at the counter, and those random black dudes who walked it... it all seemed like they were setting up something intense for the last 3 minutes. esp when they were building up meadow's entrance with the multiple botched parking jobs. but the 3 seconds of a black screen where you start screaming at the cable box b/c you think youre missing something (admit it, you all did it) really pissed me off.

::sigh::

Old 06-10-2007, 10:51 PM
2nd Gear

it was good up until the sketchy dudes and the blank screen randomly as meadow walked it... i think thats what bothered me so much.. misdirection for no reason

Old 06-11-2007, 08:10 AM
3rd Gear

Ok, I agree with fender in that all those random guys were very sketchy and AJ was kind of a punk in the end, going from "Mr. Green", to wanting to join the Army, and then just not even caring (in a phat Bimmer). But I also can see vnv point too where they left it open and kind of played a "joke" on the viewers. Well done.... All-in-all it was a great series and I will miss the show being on.

P.S. When the screen just went black at the end I thought by DVR fvcked up and was about to throw it out the window[8D]

Old 06-12-2007, 09:54 AM
1st Gear

I think the "peak" of the show happened while Meadow was parking. We missed it watching her park over and over. Someone should teach her how to drive. [:@]

Old 06-12-2007, 11:35 AM
4th Gear

Well it sucks to see a great series come to an end but it was great run. Yea the ending left me saying WTF!? too. Still, apart from the last 5 minutes, alot was wrapped up. Watching the cat freak out Paulie was hilarious. When AJ was in the woods with his minor g/f I was hoping one of Phil's guys would off him. That smoke through the air ducts got me excited for a while lol I hate that whiny little bitch. Even though it was anticlimatic the ending pure genius, for a second I thought Tony was gonna get whacked infront of his family. Insiders say David Chase made three separate endings to throw people off and based on the reactions he'll go into a Sopranos movie with HBO. If its true I can't fvckin wait.