Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

soon-to-be sister in-law's half-sister?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 02:24 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: soon-to-be sister in-law's half-sister?

A sister in law's half sister is totally fair game. It is no where close to a real family relation. There's no blood line there. Your kids won't start to look like members of the Brit royal family or anything.

The problem is that #1 - she is dating someone else, so she has not really made herself available to you and #2 - she is dating a friend of yours. That's the relation you have to worry about.

Old 10-18-2006, 02:28 AM
18T
4th Gear

yaeh just play your cards good becasue shes could be involved in your life for as long as you live. things can get weird if something goes wrong ya know.

Old 10-18-2006, 02:29 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: sneakerpro

unfortunately she is..
No. She's not. You're, what, 18? 19? You have NO IDEA how much PU$$Y will pass your way, over the next 5-10 years. More that you can imagine, even for a dickweed 'burg like Homer. The number of real, true friends you'll have, in your LIFETIME is pretty much limited to the fingers you have, or less. DFIU. She AIN'T worth it. Not even if it was gold-plated and flowed liquid sunshine.

Old 10-18-2006, 02:34 AM
Administrator

these are wise words Jazz, you should follow this man

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: sneakerpro

unfortunately she is..
No. She's not. You're, what, 18? 19? You have NO IDEA how much PU$$Y will pass your way, over the next 5-10 years. More that you can imagine, even for a dickweed 'burg like Homer. The number of real, true friends you'll have, in your LIFETIME is pretty much limited to the fingers you have, or less. DFIU. She AIN'T worth it. Not even if it was gold-plated and flowed liquid sunshine.

Old 10-18-2006, 02:36 AM
18T
4th Gear

even if she was better in bed than falkens on a 2 ton german engineered awd automobile?

lol anyway, wize WORDZ!@

Old 10-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Administrator

what jazz says is true, your young and u got alot of life to experiance ahead of yourself, and when i say life i mean gurls

Old 10-18-2006, 02:42 AM
5th Gear

Not even if it was gold-plated and flowed liquid sunshine.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
that was hilarious

and ya i agree with jazz

Old 10-18-2006, 02:47 AM

Not even if it was gold-plated and flowed liquid sunshine.
thats one of the best quotes i've heard in a long long time

Old 10-18-2006, 03:35 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: pturbo

A sister in law's half sister is totally fair game. It is no where close to a real family relation. There's no blood line there. Your kids won't start to look like members of the Brit royal family or anything.

The problem is that #1 - she is dating someone else, so she has not really made herself available to you and #2 - she is dating a friend of yours. That's the relation you have to worry about.

yes yes yes...

I agree. . no matter if shes your bro's fiance's half sister... its the fact shes dating ur buddy & then
it slips out that shes secretly feelin' you?

I'd let it be & just start fishing somewhere else...
my humble opinion

Old 10-18-2006, 04:44 AM

I'd let it be & just start fishing somewhere else...
the local fishing hole sucks.. but i understand where you guys are coming from and i should honor the "bros before.." rule. im going to put an end to all this nonsense tomorrow

Quick Reply: soon-to-be sister in-law's half-sister?