Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Something very very sad

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Something very very sad

sometimes I wonder what the guy would have done if I took him to Mc Donald's and had a big mac combo with him lol

Old 03-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Default RE: Something very very sad

Man, I live in San Francisco, We have the biggest problems with bums and homeless, I mean seriously they estimate 25,000 people live on the streets on a day in and day out basis. I have had bums peeing on my car, sleeping in my hallway to go home, threatin me and try and bum so much change from me I was sick of it.
But this story reminds me of something that happened to me. I was walking out of my house in SF, I got to my secuirty door only to find a bum sleeping at the door. It was the coldest night of the year nothing like -17 c which I have been in recently was (colder than h#ll). So I woke up the guy and ask the guy to get up, well he jumps right up. This is a kid is inbetween the ages 18 and 24, well I am 24 and my brother is 18 so this kid was no different than me or someone else. The kid was freezing and cold, he was honestly sorry for sleeping there and was tripping ***** on something cause he had no pupil in the dark. I told him to find another place to sleep. So honestly the boy scout came back out I told him to hold on. I made some coffee grabbed a cig for him and some water. I let him drink it in my garage, and have his cig, by the time he was done smoking he drank the coffee and started walking away. I knew from there nothing more I could do. Now here is the crazy thing I know I grew up in further poverty than him and what it came down to was drive, he was motivated to do nothing with his life, I have been motivated to prove myself every where.

Jason