Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Some People Need to Be F****** Shot [Rant]

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 04:27 AM
3rd Gear
Default Some People Need to Be F****** Shot [Rant]

[Start Rant] So here's the deal, every Sunday we like to head out to a local meet that tons of people attend in the area. People show up with their crews running everything from Mustangs to Evo's to STI. Lots of people fill this huge parking lot. Someone has even showed in a Lambo. Anyways, so tonight we are chilling and we come back from taking a cruise in my friends car to see a bunch of our friends leaving. I see what's up and they say they are bouncing to my friends house. We come with a bunch of people and one of my friends has a lifted Tacoma. Sick as hell. We like to gather and chill out in the bed, smoke hookah, talk, meet people, look at cars, yada yada... so some dumbass' in the group across from us spits at my friend, "Hey, is about time to take your moms truck home." Now her car is legit and was a gift back in high school. Though she has put lots of money into it gettting it tricked out. These guys have a 1997 Chevy Duelie (sp?) silver with blue flames and are blasting country. Looks lame and hauls **** twice as slow. I get pissed for them spitting **** at her and so do our friends. As my friends leave, all pissed, this group of guys and girls is yelling at them as they leave. I tell this group to chill out and forget about it. I think everything is cool judging from their responses as I walk over to the rest of my friends. After a little while I leave and as I walk by this group, they see me walking to my car and are like, "Ohhh, it's the Audi crew." I turn around hold my key up and proudly say "Yeah Yeeeeeeeah!" Who knows what else they were spitting out since I had my windows up and couldn't hear. People like these country listening, redneck douchebags make meets unchill and attract unwanted attention and the authorities. I haven't seen them before so I think it's their first. They even give it a bad name. I'm still pissed but I shouldn't trip about it, though I just don't get why people have to be d!psh!ts for no apparant reason. AAAAAAAHHHH! [/End Rant]

*Disclaimer*- If you listen to country, no offense to you.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:21 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Some People Need to Be F****** Shot [Rant]

Eh, just find where they live (in a vehicle that unique it shouldn't be too hard) and loosen their lug nuts. Easy as pie

Old 07-23-2007, 08:07 AM
3rd Gear

We have those types of peeps all around here skunk. They **** me off as much as you but I tend to turn around and ignore them while they spew the **** they call words. The world all comes around and bad/dumb people usually get what's coming to them

Old 07-23-2007, 08:28 AM
1st Gear

shouldve beat they assssssssss

Old 07-23-2007, 09:00 AM
1st Gear

lol wow i know what u mean, people like that, that show up at meets are just freekin anoying

Old 07-23-2007, 10:22 AM
4th Gear

Discourage inbreeding - ban country music.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:54 AM
3rd Gear

You should have said, " you can poke fun at me all you want, but at the end of the day, my girlfriend still has all her teeth!"

Old 07-23-2007, 10:55 AM
2nd Gear

Country bupkus city cowboys. The closest they have ever come to a cow was eating a roast beef sandwich at Arby's. Bubblegum country is what I call it. Its getting so lame and outdated that they have tried to incorporate rock or some BS into it. Lyrics are so f***ing stupid you want to puke. Good country hasn't been on the radio for years. Douchebags will be douchebags. They prolly think they are super cool making their $10 an hour and tricking out an old tired chevy dually. Wow...how neat..a Chevy Dually...f***ing gross. The ony thing that would make it cool is if you were to light the thing on fire with the city cowboys in in and run it off a cliff watching it explode at the bottom. I have been to so many get togethers and meets where these idiots gather. A lot of them are cool guys and girls but yo uget the handful that think that if they were Wranglers, a cowboy hat, and chew redman that they are cool. NEWSFLASH>>>>YOUR DORKS...

Old 07-23-2007, 12:27 PM
4th Gear

Unfortunatly the world is filled with these sad excuses of life. Eventually they will roll their truck in the corn field or get their a$$ beat by some cops while running/fighting with them.

I've been thinking about hosting a bean bag comp. at my house but have second thought's because of people like that. Beer, money and competition tends to bring their strongest qualities out.

LOL! that's so funny and so true!
" you can poke fun at me all you want, but at the end of the day, my girlfriend still has all her teeth!"

Old 07-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Site Moderator

I would have told them a real man wouldn't spit at a lady or make assumptions. If they said anything after that I quite possibly would have kicked someones ***.

Quick Reply: Some People Need to Be F****** Shot [Rant]