Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Soldiers mother

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:58 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Soldiers mother

I do belive that most people think the pres runs the world and doesn't relise that half of all that happens was set in motion many years befor hand.

Old 08-17-2005, 02:36 AM
1st Gear

does anyone agree with me that the 9/11 attax can be blamed on pres. clinton

Old 08-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Administrator

I think this lady is actually insane.. Sheehan(Psycho Lady) and other families met with Bush two months after her son's death before she became a vocal opponent of the war. -Reported by Fox News.

Old 08-17-2005, 04:44 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: KÖNIG A6

I think failers in his ability to do parts of his job durring his term can be blamed on him. the attacks can only be blamed on the people that commited them. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like him a bit.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:44 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: KÖNIG A6

Why do you believe that? Have you read the 9/11 Commision Report? Is that your interpertation?

Old 08-17-2005, 10:54 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

i think she should go camp out at an insurgent camp in Iraq.. and ask them why her son died..

Funny thing is that there were no insurgent camps in Iraq before we decided that Iraq was an eminent threat to our national security because they had or were developing weapons of mass destruction and had the ability to use them against us....oh no that was not it....it was because they had them and were cooperating with known terrorist organizations and would allow them to use the WMD....oh no that is not it...it is because Sadam Hussein was an evil dictator that persecuted his own people and did terrible things like hold people in prison without due cause and tortured them.....oh no, he is not alone in that, so that couldn't be it.....so it must be that we needed to bring democracy to the Iraqi people.....yeah that would be it...

Old 08-17-2005, 11:25 AM

I dont agree with what this lady is doing but i do support her right to do it. saying she shouldnt protest and demand to speak to whomever is slapping all of those that died in this and any war in the face. the best thing about this country is we dont have to agree and we can smack talk whatever we want with no restriction. i have gotten into many arguments over these political issues and i stand firmly one way i will always support my country weather i agree or disagree with there action. if called upon i would glady die for a cause that i dont believe in for your right to believe in what you want. i grew up with my dad in the army and gave strong consideration to it myself but he would not let me join, i passed all the requirements to be a fighter pilot for the air force and navy but for some reason my dad does not want me to join. I dont want to sound like i am a gung ho american or anything but i love our country and the system, there isnt a better one any where in the world. i love the melting pot and the image of seeing iraqi's and other arabs in our own military fighting for the usa.