Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sold the A4

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Default Sold the A4

Yes, this is a sad day. I sold my A4 and I'm about to buy a Jeep Wrangler. I'm about to have a ton of free time on my hands so I decided to get more of a project car. I figure I can buy a completely stock Jeep and then do all the fun stuff myself. Just wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys have offered me! I'm outta here!!!!

Old 04-27-2010, 08:43 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by audi_n00b
Yes, this is a sad day. I sold my A4 and I'm about to buy a Jeep Wrangler. I'm about to have a ton of free time on my hands so I decided to get more of a project car. I figure I can buy a completely stock Jeep and then do all the fun stuff myself. Just wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys have offered me! I'm outta here!!!!
I almost did the exact same thing lol. Realized that the Jeep will NEVER compare in the sound system department even upgraded. The acoustics of the Jeep are literally just not there.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:10 PM

Very true. I've got a Pioneer Avic D3 head unit and Kicker 10" subs in my Audi but I'm not buying the Jeep for the acoustics. I just want to have a vehicle that I can cruise around in with the top down and maybe do some offroading.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:16 PM
4th Gear

GET A YJ!!!! no emmisions laws for them i have a 91 YJ with the o2 senso completley not disconnected and it pssed, plus theyre esier to lift and mod, leaf springs and blocks are easier than coils and arms, plus YJ's are *****, you can stick anything in them. i use mine as a camping utility jeep haha

Old 04-27-2010, 09:16 PM
4th Gear

PS nothng kills a YJ lol

Old 04-27-2010, 09:47 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by audi_n00b
Iv also been thinking about selling my A4, if you dont mind me asking since we are practically neighbors (columbus) how much did you sell it for and how long did it take to sell it when you put it up...

Iv also been looking at jeep liberty's for my post audi DD

Old 04-27-2010, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by AUDIjp98
GET A YJ!!!! no emmisions laws for them i have a 91 YJ with the o2 senso completley not disconnected and it pssed, plus theyre esier to lift and mod, leaf springs and blocks are easier than coils and arms, plus YJ's are *****, you can stick anything in them. i use mine as a camping utility jeep haha
I've been looking at YJs like crazy. I've quickly been schooled to believe that REAL Jeeps have square headlights haha. I'm thinking about thumbing my way to Florida to buy one and then roadtripping back.

Originally Posted by macpyro2
Iv also been thinking about selling my A4, if you dont mind me asking since we are practically neighbors (columbus) how much did you sell it for and how long did it take to sell it when you put it up...

I got $6750 for mine. I put it up on Craigslist about 2 weeks ago and I'm finalizing the deal this weekend.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:33 PM
6th Gear

hey you still in C-bus? I don't know if you're aware but I killed the A last fall and got a Durango, but I was considering a Wrangler if I didn't want/need to tow stuff.

I love my friends wranglers so I say do it for sure.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:42 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by macpyro2

Liberty... doesn't even deserve the Jeep name.... total chick car lol.

YJ's have square lights, and that ugly dash lol. TJ's and CJ's are where its at! I want to get an XJ or ZJ though.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by CAB509
hey you still in C-bus? I don't know if you're aware but I killed the A last fall and got a Durango, but I was considering a Wrangler if I didn't want/need to tow stuff.

I love my friends wranglers so I say do it for sure.
Yeah, I'll be around C-bus well into next year. And the towing power of the wrangler is seriously lacking but, alas, I've got nothing to tow haha. It should be fun in the summer though!

Quick Reply: Sold the A4