Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So you want my position! [rant]

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 04:48 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: So you want my position! [rant]

haha, AF @ work.. for the win

Old 07-18-2007, 07:17 PM
4th Gear

Word of advice, mate - if she's left in charge while you're gone for 2 weeks - you're going to have hell to pay. Scheming little ***** like her will try to make you look inept and make themselves shine.

Get rid of the cancer before it spreads - hire a college student real quick for the money and can her. In California we're a "at will" state - meaning I can fire without notice or reason (they always ask, but I rarely tell).

Also, make clear notes (times, dates and actions) of all this to include her possible theft or fraud(buying an item and submitting a copy of the receipt for reimbursement then returning the item is fraud). Bring it to the owners attention if need be- but this is a double edged sword. For you see, covering your *** in this fashion shows them that even though you were thorough in yourobservations your choice in employees (and allowing them to remain employed) will not look favorable on you.

Saw a friend lose her job to an "apprentice" at a well paying national non-profit organization. Her protege was a hard charger but would "milk" the clock for overtime - as the campaign funds manager (of 7 years) my friend noticed it and approached her about itandsome other questionable acts- next thing she new she was out for a whole slew of bogus reasons with all of them pointing at her and making her Judas look like she had uncovered fraud for the non-profit.

Kick her out now, mate.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:53 PM
4th Gear

Damn that's messed up not just for what happened but that it was a non-profit organization. (not that those are legitimate anyhow)

This girl shows up today after i told her not to yesterday. She tried asking if I would like to go and do some arraigns or something. Well I snap and told her to leave and stop trying to get on the clock. She goes off into a rant tell me not to mess with her! lol! I smile and tell her dont even **** with me. And proceeded to explain how things work around here.
I am the manager!
I call the shots!
I am given full responsibility for running this company!
This is MY office!
The owner's hired ME to run it by myself and keep them in the loop of how business is going and if we need anything extensive like costly repairs/upgrades.

Her attitude immediately changed with apologies

Old 07-19-2007, 03:58 PM
3rd Gear

good, what a bitch. Hope she quits! lol she is gonna want you now since you are mighty and powerful, chicks dig that!

Old 07-19-2007, 04:28 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

good, what a bitch. Hope she quits! lol she is gonna want you now since you are mighty and powerful, chicks dig that!
LOL [sm=happybounce.gif]

I dont **** where I eat though. Not saying that I wouldn't if I hired a different girlwith less morals. [:-]j/k I think

Old 07-19-2007, 04:32 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

Simple solution... Go to her cube/office whatever.. get a whiteboard... Write on it.. GET THE FVCK OUT!! tehn tell her to grab her $#!+ cause shes mother fvcking fired...lol

hopefully some of you watch entourage and picked up on that...

But seriously..just fire her... Have you talked with the owner about it?

Waht do you mean by milking the clock..and what did she do to show the owner how stupid she is?
LMAO. I like the whiteboard idea. HAHA, gotta love Ari Gold

Old 07-19-2007, 06:48 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

well as long as she stays in line keep an eye on her, if she steps out of line again fire her without a second thought
Exactly my thought's!

Old 07-19-2007, 10:47 PM
3rd Gear

if i may ask, what company/line of work are you in? i am curious, it sounds like an office setting, but then again some aspects soundlike a sales situation, like a walgreens or somthing? what a bitch though