Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So you want my position! [rant]

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 11:31 AM
4th Gear
Default So you want my position! [rant]

So I hired this girl for the summer to work the office with me. Everything started off good she's a lil weird at times but didn't pose any threat till now. At first she asks if she can bring in her own office supplies that she likes to use. No Problem! Well one Saturday shewalks in with 8 bagsof bullsh!t from staples and I waslike WTF is all this crap. She took most of it back butwaited tillshe was by herself in the office to submit the reimbursement. The accountant calls me and asks me what we need aportable floppy drive for and my response was we dont and this is serious issue.When I confront her aboutstuff she just says OK andgoes about her business like I under rank her. In stead of coming to me for things involving the co. she goes to the owner's. I see this as a problem because it makes them think that I'm not around to do my job. The last stunt she pulled was having her friend drive 30min to do an audit after my auction. Not only did I let it be known that I run this office not her I told her she comes to me not the owner's. She coped an attitude telling me it needs to be done now! I just tell her I know what needs to be done and it was already set up by ME. Well I cool off in the other room and hear her showing her friend how the software works. I step into the office and the friend leaves immediately! After letting the owner know what's going on he pops in at the end of yesterday where she showed him a perfect example of what kind of **** I have been dealing with. Oh and even though I warned her about milking the clock she still tries to do it.

Ah that feels a lil better.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:36 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: So you want my position! [rant]

Murder is only illegal if you get caught!

Haha, j/k, office politics suck though.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:40 AM
1st Gear

wow that sux. why don't you just fire her?

Old 07-18-2007, 11:42 AM
4th Gear

lol yea its amazing how quickly she started to think that she is running the co. My fav. is when she gives me attitude & tries to make a problem out of something in front of customers.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:43 AM
18T
4th Gear

Dont put up with that bs man. just get rid of her.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:44 AM

I think I may hate her almost as much as you do....hopefully she's gone soon!

Old 07-18-2007, 11:44 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: A4PLAYIN

wow that sux. why don't you just fire her?
Well you see this is a temp. position that lasts till Sep. 1 or 15th depending on how busy we are. If I can her then its me working about 70+ hours with no days off, and im going to ND in 2 weeks to visit my uncle.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Site Moderator

Simple solution... Go to her cube/office whatever.. get a whiteboard... Write on it.. GET THE FVCK OUT!! tehn tell her to grab her $#!+ cause shes mother fvcking fired...lol

hopefully some of you watch entourage and picked up on that...

But seriously..just fire her... Have you talked with the owner about it?

Waht do you mean by milking the clock..and what did she do to show the owner how stupid she is?

Old 07-18-2007, 11:53 AM
4th Gear

Milking the clock is the term used for workers that "look busy" to get more hours. She will come in late 15min then stay 15-30min to make up the time and that extra 15min a day adds up. Yesterday she was doing her usual "busy" work and I told her to close out and she stuck her nose up and got on the phone to call a customer that should not of been called till today. I told her not to call them because its too early and she got pissy with me then bit her tongue because the owner was standing right in front of her.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:06 PM
3rd Gear

Tell her to blow you where the pampers is and take a hike!

Quick Reply: So you want my position! [rant]