Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

so ummm....

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by theTTkid
im always here cause i have no life... haha, even though im not that popular on the forum
haha yeah same here lol..
but for real I starting liking Audi recently and that time I wanted to look for an Audi forums and I found this place, joined and been a ***** since then, I learn soooooooo much hereeeeeee, its awesome I love reading and teaching myself..

But it does seem not as active as it would of been but hey the dedicated ones are the ones who keep this site what it is(in a good way to lol..)

So anyone got the full vid to that phelps?

Old 09-09-2008, 01:41 PM
4th Gear

AM I POPULAR BROS!

But yeah, i definitely come around in streaks of alot or a little.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by achTTung
Hell, I post whatever no matter what forum or thread Im in. I'm awesome at derailing threads.
Man, you are hardcore, huh?

The site issues during the upgrade and the corrupt group buy were two major causes for losing active members for sure. I totally agree this place seems dead a lot and I miss a lot of people too. S'alright, at least we know who the faithful one's are.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i'm just sitting here waving my audiforums flag, giving the secret audiforums sign and singing the national audiforums anthem!

Old 09-09-2008, 03:18 PM
SoCal Crew Member

I think this thread has done a reasonable job pointing out who the active members are. I guess we already had a pretty good idea, but this helps to solidify it. That's more or less what I was going for with it.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:11 PM
4th Gear

It is a little more dead here lately, that's truth. I know there are probably a lot of people who might not be happy to hear it, but I agree with vnv727 that there is a huge vacuum left behind where Jazz used to be - you can't deny, he was a helluva conversation starter.

But oh well; I've feel like there's been a lot less crap and a lot more people who seem to know what they're talking about lately.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
i'm just sitting here waving my audiforums flag, giving the secret audiforums sign and singing the national audiforums anthem!
I got my flag, but whats the anthem ??? I'll sing that **** too !!!

Old 09-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Administrator

ya ever since the move i feel we lost alot of regulars
and i havent been as active as i used to be, but ill get back when things settle down

Old 09-10-2008, 12:15 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee

secret sign?

Old 09-10-2008, 08:01 PM
5th Gear

I know a bunch of the old TT regulars don't come around so much since the mod influence in that forum.

Originally Posted by onepoint8tee
Man, you are hardcore, huh?

The site issues during the upgrade and the corrupt group buy were two major causes for losing active members for sure. I totally agree this place seems dead a lot and I miss a lot of people too. S'alright, at least we know who the faithful one's are.

Seems some like driving off regulars. I don't get it.

Quick Reply: so ummm....