Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So lets say you were trapped

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 07:45 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: So lets say you were trapped

Id find the largest air compressor the store has, put max pressure in, hookup a framing nail gun, hang from the I beams with a rope and pully setup, then unload a few clips of steel aiming for his eyes, once he has enough nails in him and he is blind, and passed out on the ground from bleeding so much, id walk up to him with the biggest ax the store has and contiue to chop chop at his neck. me 1. raptor 0.

Old 09-27-2005, 08:09 PM
1st Gear

nah i would definatly get the tree branch chain saw pruner thing, you get long range advantqage there, and the fro close range i would get a blow torch or something, ya know, scrae him off and teach him a good lesson.

Old 09-27-2005, 08:21 PM
3rd Gear

Don't any of you like Barbeque?

Old 09-27-2005, 09:15 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

you have a one track mind cary. tator tots.......corndogs.......velociraptors.........we re does it end?

Old 09-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Administrator

nial guns come in two types, compressor attatchment/butene, or some work by means of black powder charges that go along with the nails..those ones will shoot a nail THROUGHT drywall...

that would be my weapon of choice...

Old 09-27-2005, 09:38 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Patrick

nial guns come in two types, compressor attatchment/butene, or some work by means of black powder charges that go along with the nails..those ones will shoot a nail THROUGHT drywall...

that would be my weapon of choice...
any of them will shoot a nail though drywall. the ones with the .22's have diff grades of charges to send nails though things like half inch steel beams. My cordless nailer won't shoot though concreat, It just tuns the nail into a prezel on the ground where I shot it. And as for the hand truck, they already have like ahundred of the lumber carts in there for him to ride.

Old 09-27-2005, 10:46 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 4dot

ORIGINAL: cary12

you have a one track mind cary. tator tots.......corndogs.......velociraptors.........we re does it end?
LOL. I guess I do.

Old 09-27-2005, 10:48 PM
2nd Gear

I'd take a Styrofoam cup from the break room, fill it with water, and tromp around really hard. He would see the ripples and **** himself.

Or.....

I'd take some of the longest PVC pipe they had, rig it to some spray paint cans, find one of those long necked lighters and have a cannon that shoots foot long 2" dowel rod projectiles at 500ft per second.

Old 09-27-2005, 11:28 PM
5th Gear

Those velociraptors are pretty scary.

Personally, I'd go at the effer bare handed. Gouge it's eyes out. ... ... yeah... not many flaws to that plan.

Old 09-27-2005, 11:37 PM
2nd Gear

personally.... given time... I'd do two things.

1) mix several large batches of expandable foam, and epoxy... Huge batches... hundred gallons or so...

let this expand knocking **** off the shelves alerting him to where i am.

2) I'd put the fork lift in drive and aim it right out the f'n garden center door.

3) i'd take anything that would light. Like say my uber zippo of raptor doom. Then torch the foam and epoxy as I ran out the now open garden center doors.

Baked Raptor Ala Grousey...

Quick Reply: So lets say you were trapped