Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So lets say you were trapped

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 06:19 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: So lets say you were trapped

ok I think we are all going about this the wrong way.

I think I would use a hand truck

Now you might ask, Heinz you crazy drunkard, what good would a hand truck do ya against a vicious raptor, and I will tell ya.

I would take the hand truck and show the raptor how to ride it.

It would have such a good time riding it, that him and I would become friends, and then we could figure out a way to sneak out together.
Best friends for life.

excuse the bad chop

[IMG]local://upfiles/10230/FB3D43028CAE4C449F25B0A40DF34B4E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-27-2005, 06:34 PM
4th Gear

lmao. that funny and you have way to much free time.

Thinking about trucks thou they rent like 3/4 ton trucks there so you could just run it down. then you take some thick wall pipe and grind it so that it is pointy and weld a bunch of them onto the front of the truck, I've always wanted a car like that anyway.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Site Moderator

Road Warrior style!

Old 09-27-2005, 06:59 PM
1st Gear

FRIENDS!!! [sm=trust_me.gif]

Old 09-27-2005, 07:23 PM
1st Gear

pretty creative senario Heinz,

let's see.........

i could form a fortress of ceiling fans w/ straight edges attached to the blades and connect it all to a dimming switch so that i may choose the speed and light in which to dice.

i could create a coffin for the beast made of plywood and steal; lureing him into it with samples from my sweat and RL paint (cause who can resist that); set up boobie trap style camifalged (sp) in mulch and crown molding.

to try anything else would be foolish, and probably wouldn't work

Old 09-27-2005, 07:24 PM
4th Gear

ill take a forklift and break out of the store

Old 09-27-2005, 07:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 4dot

let's see.........

i could form a fortress of ceiling fans w/ straight edges attached to the blades and connect it all to a dimming switch so that i may choose the speed and light in which to dice.

i could create a coffin for the beast made of plywood and steal; lureing him into it with samples from my sweat and RL paint (cause who can resist that); set up boobie trap style camifalged (sp) in mulch and crown molding.

you guys wont have time to build **** while he is chasing your *** around, I am telling you give him a hand truck and make friends, I bet her could push that ****** fast as **** up the isle!

Old 09-27-2005, 07:35 PM
2nd Gear

You guys all have too much time on your hands.......why would you want to kill such a mystical creature. Would you kill a unicorn???? I don't think so!

And what if it was just a baby????

Old 09-27-2005, 07:44 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

ORIGINAL: 4dot

let's see.........

you guys wont have time to build **** while he is chasing your *** around, I am telling you give him a hand truck and make friends, I bet her could push that ****** fast as **** up the isle!
look if he's cool enough to let me give him a hand truck, then he's cool enough to sit, wait, and appreciate the fine crasftmenship of my deadly brain children.

Old 09-27-2005, 07:44 PM
2nd Gear

in defense of all the other posts, a wild unicorn and a maniac baby arent chasing defensless people around a securely locked home depot or lowes. personally, id go for the belt sander straight to the knees, then when he's cryin like a little school girl id rub in the rock salt; isle 7 that would get that scaly fu*krs attention. then, time to go paul bunyan on him, striaght up 5 lb. axe to the head. then id humiliate him by laughing at his bloody 5 lb. axe wound.

Quick Reply: So lets say you were trapped