Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So lets say you were trapped

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 05:35 PM
1st Gear
Default So lets say you were trapped

Imagine you were trapped in a Home Depot or Lowes with a raptor (like you know jurassic park style) with no outside objects what would you use in the store to defeat the raptor and survive????

Old 09-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: So lets say you were trapped

Nail gun for range and a chainsaw when it got close. Maybe try and run into it with a forklift, since I probably wouldn't be able to get any gas for the chainsaw.

Old 09-27-2005, 05:51 PM
1st Gear

don't nail guns need compressed air?

Old 09-27-2005, 05:52 PM
4th Gear

you can find the gas at the rental part of the store but yeah, nail gun, even though you would probably just **** it off they are fun to shoot. and the chain saw, thats a good one.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:01 PM
1st Gear

see I dunno, I think even a chain saw would be risky....

Old 09-27-2005, 06:01 PM
2nd Gear

i'd make a gun out of metal and with some compressed air i would shoot flaming paint thinner at it to weaken it, then take a welder from the rental dept. and weld him in his own cage, and then plant flowers around it from the guarding dept. and then take some propane tanks and lob them using some inustrial strenth rubber bands and let them explode right next to the cage

twould be sweet...

Old 09-27-2005, 06:08 PM
Site Moderator

I don't think you'd be able to capture it.

Now that luvin mentioned it, I'm sure I could find some way to make some molotov cocktails. If I had time, make some pikes to stab it at a decent range.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:09 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

don't nail guns need compressed air?
three of my nail guns use butain and a battery, they are really cool but dont shoot nearly as fast as the air guns and they have copressors for sale for that. Anyway I was thinking of the concreat nailers they use .22 cal. carterages. you could also just find the high power electical leads into the building and lengthen them with some of the 2 awt wire and electricute the SOB.

3rd Gear

While it was sleeping I would creep up on it and paint it a vile light green from the Ralph Lauren home decor line.
I would then go hide in one of those big play houses that I've always wanted.
When the Raptor awoke, he would look at himself, all vile light green, and think he must be sick. He would proceed to make a quick exit in order to make an appointment with the doctor.
I would then leave, taking with me a new Weber gas BBQ for my troubles. Plus a set of grilling tools.

Now if it was a Lowes then that's a whole different gameplan right there. Surviving raptor attacks in Lowes as opposed to Home Depot is a whole new ballgame and requires different skill sets. Fortunately for I, I am heavily trained in both.

(Heinz you must be drinking brother, this thread is ridiculous)

3rd Gear

I would run it over with a riding lawn mower (with the blades turning ofcourse). A couple times to get him into bit sized pieces and then I would take it over to the section with the grills and cook it to a medium rare, smother it with KC's finest BBQ sauce and invite all my friends over to eat barbequed Raptor.

Quick Reply: So lets say you were trapped