Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

so i had a nightmare, literally...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Legal Moderator
Default so i had a nightmare, literally...

just wanna let you guys know the horror. I was having a dream that i was sleeping and woke up to find my car missing. i just thought one of the roommates took it so i fell back asleep. next i woke up and saw my car though the window in the driveway, but only the front corner. i went out to warm it up and noticed what looked like a toyota hub cap. i thought what the hell, then i noticed my car was longer than normal and realized that there was a huge dent in the side of it. then this is the really scary part. the back half of my car was actually the back half of a civic! i got really worried, but then i woke up for real. first thing i did was look out the window and luckily the audi was sitting in the driveway unharmed and unriced. any ideas what this dream could be intepreted to mean?

Old 01-25-2009, 09:34 PM
2nd Gear

its a dream, just a combination of **** that goes on in your head. I hardly dream anymore.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:09 PM

i think it means you need to stop licking toads before bed
I usually have crazy dreams when i sleep really well, but if i dont get good sleep then no dreams.. so maybe you were just sleepin real good?

Old 01-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Administrator

LOL find a different dealer bro

Just kidding - your mind works in weird ways. I can't begin to describe the screwy crap I've seen in dreams. It can be kind of fascinating if you think about it.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:47 PM
5th Gear

it means you're turning to the rice side.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:03 AM

lol, dude I had a nightmare like 3 weeks ago that I was at a friends house and for some reason he had a b7 A4.So I decided to take it for a test drive around the block and when I got back, my car was wreeecked dude. Like another car fell on it. What a SH*tty dream man. I woke up with a sore jaw because I was grinding my teeth from tenseness/anger. lol..............Weird.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:45 AM
4th Gear

I actually watched myself die in one of my dreams... i woke up and was scared out of my mind!

Josh

Old 01-26-2009, 08:25 AM
3rd Gear

I always have this weird dream about driving a fast car but like I have no control over the car. Either I can't reach the pedals (usually the brakes) or stuff just isn't working very well. Couple of weeks ago I dreamt that I was going around a corner in my car in a town I had never been to and I hit this riced out civic because the brakes weren't working hit them as hard as I could and they barely worked. Somehow that lead to me going down town w/ them an then somewhere in the end them shooting at me.... ya IDK... haha I woke up pissed and even a little sweaty haha.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:23 AM
5th Gear

ok my last comment was a joke but seriously i think you guys have had too much angry ************

Old 01-26-2009, 01:12 PM
5th Gear

Dreams are, in one way or another, most often understood to be correlated with our waking lives. Sometimes symbolic representations, obviously...

And to those who say they don't dream, or hardly ever dream... you do. Every night. You just don't remember them. There are ways to help remember them, though... keep a notepad or tape recorder by your bed. You'll often wake up, groggy from a dream, and quickly forget it. If you can write down a few words, or record a brief description... this will help cue the memories and you can often get a pretty detailed recollection out of it.

Quick Reply: so i had a nightmare, literally...