Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So, I don't have a girlfriend anymore...

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 06:01 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Originally Posted by m6amba
racist?

wait, your a white guy?.....but i thought............oh nevermind.
in response to the "kinda small" comments, i thought the same thing about her hand.....look how small it looks......lol

airguard.....depending on when this is, and if he gets married on a boat or not....i will seriously be up for a road trip with you....Mass is only what? 8hrs away from here....not even that?......its do-able! we can pick peeps up along the way, and roll in with a dozen audis.....have a mini GTG at CLX's wedding.....HAHHAHAHHA how cool would that be?

if she's anything like most women though, HE would pay for that the rest of his life!
No, I'm black, and her mom is one of those "I'm racist but I'd never come out and admit it Hitler was the greatest man to ever live" kind of people. She's hated me from day one, and when she found out that I make more per year than she and her husband combined, she hated me even more. I don't really care though, since she just makes herself sound more retarded every time she speaks.

As far as an Audi GTG at the wedding, I'm all good for that, but you guys might be competing for space with the Miata guys and some crazy rally guys, too. And no, I wouldn't be paying for it for the rest of my life, when I told her about the couple who got married down at Limerock park for the ALMS race, she fell in love with that idea.

And the kinda small comments make me laugh.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:10 PM
2nd Gear

.......DO IT!
get married at limerock park( thats even closer to us airguard....)

we could all circle around each other in the parkin lot talkin trash.....LOL this is gonna be FUN! 1960's gang style....

CLX, you do know i was kidding about the skin color right? all in good fun, as long as nobody on here is the same "hitler fan" as your mother in law......

im laughing at all the kinda small comments too, because im sure they are all coming from guys who dont have the wheels they want, or the springs, or this mod or that mod, simply cause they are too broke to afford a couple hundred dollar set of rims/tires, let alone a 2Ct diamond which prolly cost as much as i paid for my audi...i remember lookin at diamonds, they are NOT cheap.
and i say this about the guys being to broke, because "I are one" our passat windshield is cracked pretty bad, and i NEED a turn signal switch, and a clutch/flywheel, and none of them have been done yet, why? because im broke....lol

but seriously, congratulations, i would never look back! im so happy i got married, you will be too

(let us know when/where, and we will be there...even just to cruise)

Old 12-26-2008, 11:49 PM

im down! ^^^

Old 12-27-2008, 12:28 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by mexican47
im down! ^^^

arent you from WASHINGTON?

state? or DC?
if its state, thats a LOOOOOONG drive, we drove to montana last summer, and it took fooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeee eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr......
at least my passengers were cool...my wife, her brother, and his girlfriend.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by m6amba
.......DO IT!
get married at limerock park( thats even closer to us airguard....)

we could all circle around each other in the parkin lot talkin trash.....LOL this is gonna be FUN! 1960's gang style....

(let us know when/where, and we will be there...even just to cruise)
All I know is that it needs to be in the summer so I can be back by then and I still have to race a 385hp WRX wagon in a top speed type race on the highway. I think I should get a Procharger for the ol' 2.8, yes?

As for the "rally" and Miata *cough* chick car *cough* drivers, I'll out drive them in a 1972 Cadillac DeVille.

As for '60s gang style, do you mean the Outsiders, or West Side Story? Because a dance fight would be just lovely.