Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 11:39 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Now there's one of those hot, male audi drivers I'm always on the look out for. Hmm...... you live in PA, that's only about a 11 hour drive from me. Want to go out some time? Let me tell you a little bit about myself and then let you decide........I'm blonde with green eyes, 5'6..... I like long walks on the beach,candlelit dinners, movies, skiing, and hiking....... looking for a guy that drives a nice car and is really good with his hands. Just from seeing you're pic, I think we'd be a perfect match.

ha

OMGhi2U

A GIRL ON THE INTERNET

would you like to goto teh homecoming with me? I will even treat you to arbys afterwards.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:42 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me

jazz..... are you feeling left out? I wrote back to you in another thread, but you didn't respond..... it hurt my feelings..... we havne't conversed for so long.......... *sigh* i miss you

Old 09-26-2005, 11:58 PM
Senior Administrator

I'm srry sugah. The other thread has been lost in the haze. I'd hafta look mys3elf up and see where I've been, and I'm just TOO lazy for that. What's the weather like, down SC way?

Old 09-27-2005, 12:32 AM
2nd Gear

That's ok..... I could have pm'd you, but i didn't....... it is still very very hot down here. I want it to cool down soooooooooooo badly. Thanks for asking. How's your nose? New house? etc?

We need to get the random crap thread going again.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:02 AM
Senior Administrator

Nose is still kinda tender when I chew tough foods... Stayin wit my sis-in-law until I can find a place I can afford (child-support takes a substantial chunk outta my lifestyle, but I ain't complainin, just statin a fact)... I'll be doin some renovations and improvements while I'm stayin there, to pay my way (I'm kinda handy like that, doncha kno). Wanna cool down? Crank up the AC and poincher crotch attit! That's what I do

Old 09-27-2005, 02:21 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I'm srry sugah. The other thread has been lost in the haze. I'd hafta look mys3elf up and see where I've been, and I'm just TOO lazy for that. What's the weather like, down SC way?

aawwweee ***** awwweee moving in on my koolaid, I see how it is, all this maintaining good fellow ship and crap goes right out the door when you find out there is a hot babe on teh intraweb.

Old 09-27-2005, 09:31 AM
Senior Administrator

You'd betR be Black, or something awfully close to it, or else I'm gonna have a permanent problem witchu Heinz. Guns & loot, or not...

Old 09-27-2005, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

yeah, you were probably j/k but, unless you have your birth stripes, Heinz, i wouldn't go throwing words like that around. even in the nigg'a' form.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:48 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

You'd betR be Black, or something awfully close to it, or else I'm gonna have a permanent problem witchu Heinz. Guns & loot, or not...
have a problem with me, I don't honostly care. A word is a ******* word, and I will stop using it when ever rapper in the 'game' stops making it every other word in a publically released song or cd.

If it is so god damn offensive, add me to your ignore feature, and then go protest media, and every black person I know, including my friends whom use it continuiously. Honostly it is ******* bullshit and I use it to their face and they don't have a god damn problem.

Besides in that content, it is from a internet famious **** movie, where these three black guys were cheering on there friend performing the move "Dogs in the bath-tub" but I see not everyone who is on the message board is cultured with the internet's ****.

Old 09-27-2005, 02:55 PM
Senior Administrator

My problem, Heinz, is YOU using it to refer to ME. Take a look around and search teh threads... I don't use derogatory racial terms, EVER. My vocabulary and ability to express myself expands beyond such petty designations. If you choose to, FINE, it's your life, live it how you want. But, YOU need to understand that I am NOT your, or NEbody elses' N-NEthing...

Quick Reply: So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me