Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 08:02 PM
1st Gear
Default So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me

Old 09-26-2005, 08:04 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me

aren't I sexy?

Old 09-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me

haha rofl thats so funny and very nasty

Old 09-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Senior Administrator

I think I just threw up, a little bit, in my mouth...

Old 09-26-2005, 09:02 PM
1st Gear

you were obviously EATING these computers after construction.

Old 09-26-2005, 09:14 PM
1st Gear

they're tasty mitch, better eat`em before i do

Old 09-26-2005, 09:22 PM
2nd Gear

hey thats me

Old 09-26-2005, 10:16 PM
2nd Gear

Hienz, how could you break the mall ninja code and allow yourself to be photographed outside of uniform?

Old 09-26-2005, 11:03 PM
2nd Gear

Now there's one of those hot, male audi drivers I'm always on the look out for. Hmm...... you live in PA, that's only about a 11 hour drive from me. Want to go out some time? Let me tell you a little bit about myself and then let you decide........I'm blonde with green eyes, 5'6..... I like long walks on the beach,candlelit dinners, movies, skiing, and hiking....... looking for a guy that drives a nice car and is really good with his hands. Just from seeing you're pic, I think we'd be a perfect match.

ha

Old 09-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Now there's one of those hot, male audi drivers I'm always on the look out for. Hmm...... you live in PA, that's only about a 11 hour drive from me. Want to go out some time? Let me tell you a little bit about myself and then let you decide........I'm blonde with green eyes, 5'6..... I like long walks on the beach,candlelit dinners, movies, skiing, and hiking....... looking for a guy that drives a nice car and is really good with his hands. Just from seeing you're pic, I think we'd be a perfect match.

ha
WHAT!?!?! This DOESN'T count:

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Reverse grip, non-dominant hand, imagination ONLY, no movies or books...

Quick Reply: So I was building a new computer this morning and my sister/gf walked in on me