Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I almost beat my best friends dad into the fecking ground.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 03:43 AM
4th Gear
Default So I almost beat my best friends dad into the fecking ground.

Alright, Lets start this off right, my friends day is an official asshat. This little ****** thinks he runs the word, NO, he thinks and acts like the world revolves around him. This dude is always drunk, always mad, always giving his wife and kids and kids friends **** for every little thing the do or say ( unless the friend is a hot chick ). So anyway. yeah, my friend still lives with his parents, and yeah, he wants to change that soon, but money, you know. So i'm over at his place earlyer tonight just chilling watching some nobody make a fool out of themselves on "american *******." pretty funny stuff. And his dad walks in **** *** drunk and tells him that he HAS TO take him up to his office cus he's on call and somethng with the computers whent wrong. remember that this guy is on call and to drunk to walk much less drive, so get one of you slave kids to take you. So anyway, my friend tells me to come back in an hour. I say like around 10pm, Yeah, thats good. Off I go to the local buger and coke place to waist some time. Well I show back up over at his place at ten and ring the door bell, and his asshat dad come to the door and tells me that he's already gone to bed, I tell him that His son had told me to come back and pick him up at 10, Now this ******* is mad cus I don't fecking bow and suck his d!ck every time he opens his mouth. He pushes his screen door open and dam near breaks it off the henge, and comes out and gets in my face (granted it was at his house) Tells me that its to fecking late to be coming around here. And do I have a fecking problem. Yeah, I have a fecking problem, with you beeing an ******* to me for no reason, I asked him what is fecking problem was with me, could he not stand a strong persone standing up for themselfs, he tryed to get even closer in my face but Me being a foot taller than him, when you guess what happend. I just staired him the **** down, for like 30 sec. and then he says, don't stair at him, why, you can't look me in the eye. Man I wanted to beat his *** right there. he tells me to get the **** of his lawn, and sence it IS his place I turn and leave. I'm alittle more than wound up right now. I need a punching bag or something.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:45 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: So I almost beat my best friends dad into the fecking ground.

what a dick

Old 01-18-2007, 03:46 AM

I'dhave kicked him in the nuts during the 30 second stare-down. He wouldn't have seen it coming.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:47 AM
4th Gear

I would have done something if it wasn't like my best friends dad, but still, I don't know. We will just have to see.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:17 AM
3rd Gear

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Old 01-18-2007, 07:27 AM
Senior Administrator

Meh... you did the right thing. the **** has a beat-down coming, and it'll prolly be by one of his kids, eventually, but it shouldn't have ben from YOU, on HIS property. You'dprolly end upin jail. Now, if he EVER gets all Jiminy-Cricket on you, at the local 7-11 for instance (as long as you have witnesses that can corroborate YOUR side of the story), goad him into taking a swing, then... SQUISH HIM LIKE A BUG ON A WINDSHIELD

Old 01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
1st Gear

"asshat" LOL. The girl that works for me uses that term.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:23 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

I'dhave kicked him in the nuts during the 30 second stare-down. He wouldn't have seen it coming.
lmao +1 Brother, +1!

Old 01-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Site Moderator

KICK HIS *** SEABASS!!!

Why do you even go to your friends place if his dad is such an asswipe?

Old 01-18-2007, 01:20 PM
4th Gear

A guy i grew up with had a dad EXACTLY like that. I never was pushed into that kind of situation with him though. I think you did the right thing and yes 1 of his kids will do what needs to be done. At least that's how it played out in my friends family. I predict that once your friend has the$ to get out on his own... well..
LET'S GET READY TOOO RUMMBLE.

Quick Reply: So I almost beat my best friends dad into the fecking ground.