Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

snow

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 05:28 PM
5th Gear

the snow here has turned to water because it is now raining like a ****. the only good thing about rain is that my car will now be clean hehehehe

Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 PM
5th Gear

snow snow snow. started this morning around 7, will stop late tonight or early tomorrow. Should have 12-16" according to the weather man.

BTW, I WISH I had a snow plowing route. Something relaxing about pushing snow around in a bigass truck.

Instead, I'll just have to drive my still lowered TT home. It does a pretty good job of plowing. I drove over an empty beer can in the road last night and I could hear it crunching along under the car.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:05 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4
Update: Its snowing, and I have to go out and do my snowplowing route.

Perhaps i will get lucky and total the S4 today on the way to work so i can use the insurance to buy a nogaro S4 this spring.

That is all
Booyah man. I was in your shoes:

Black B5 S4 => Totaled Black B5 S4 => Pristine Nogaro S4 w/ sport package.

And now...I couldn't be happier.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:33 PM
3rd Gear

And im finally finished my route. Im jealous of you AchTTung, up in Burlington your getting a nice fat snow storm. We got snow till 2 then rain

MEAT BISCUT! NO WAY! I would so love to have a nogaro car I was going to ask if you wanted to trade haha

I drove the S4 through 6" of snow to my farm, did some hardcore snow rallying in the parking lot before firing up the tractor. Plowing with a truck is for pussies John Deere All the way, tonight i even got to pull some poor sucker in a dodge pickup and plow out of ditch. Plowing is quite relaxing, i like it best in the wee hours of the morning when no ones on the road..

Old 01-29-2009, 06:07 PM
5th Gear

I took some pics when I got back to the apartment last night. Forgot my camera today though, I'll post up some pics tomorrow of the TT plowing snow. Its fun until I choke off the air filter with snow. Then its a fight to keep the car from stalling.

Old 01-29-2009, 06:29 PM
5th Gear

your TT plowing snow? you mean you driving through snow on your rly lower suspension? lol

Old 01-29-2009, 06:51 PM
5th Gear

yeah, pretty much. Hasn't stopped me yet.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:28 PM
4th Gear

it snowed=slowday at work=me and assist manager putting a cherry bomb on the jeep lol

Old 01-29-2009, 11:32 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4
And im finally finished my route. Im jealous of you AchTTung, up in Burlington your getting a nice fat snow storm. We got snow till 2 then rain

MEAT BISCUT! NO WAY! I would so love to have a nogaro car I was going to ask if you wanted to trade haha

I drove the S4 through 6" of snow to my farm, did some hardcore snow rallying in the parking lot before firing up the tractor. Plowing with a truck is for pussies John Deere All the way, tonight i even got to pull some poor sucker in a dodge pickup and plow out of ditch. Plowing is quite relaxing, i like it best in the wee hours of the morning when no ones on the road..
Ahh, I love the Nogaro exterior, but frankly, the interior is what really sets it apart. Ditch your current rig and find yourself a Nogaro before you install your K04s.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:50 AM
3rd Gear

Black interior would be a requirement. I love the nogaro seats but i couldnt have them every day. Believe me im thinking about it, ill have to see how things go. Maybe ill even get lucky and total it =/ just kidding haha....kinda....

I plow snow in the S4 too, 2" drop and 16" wheels with snow tires. It supprises me how well she does. Iv only gotten stuck ONCE. Someone made a couple passes with a plow in the parking lot so there was a big long pile of snow on each side of where the plow went. The first cople times i busted through sideways at full speed but then i pulled a 180 and didnt ave enough speed to get back over it so i got high centered on it. Had to pull myself out with my tractor, finaly made use of the tow hook

Quick Reply: snow