Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

SMASHED windshield

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: SMASHED windshield

ORIGINAL: sweeds4

prob too much smoking of the marijuana cigarrette.
someone need s to find out where that kid & friends were, from the GH3 ebay auction...

Old 12-18-2007, 04:45 PM

Damn thats expensive. I can get a wind shield replaced for 150-175. Who ever did it knew who you are an u pissed em off. They prob followed u or knew where u were goin. U rember anyone following u? Sorry, but from personal expierence its just doesn't seem like it would be random.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: AUDIjp98

******* ********, why would anyone do that? thats like the most immature and ***** thing to do
Because if you kick someones *** these days instead of it bein like ok he deserved it and no one goin 2 the cops and if they do the cops don't care. People today get their asses kicked,contact a lawyer 2 sue then call the piglets. Hell of a lot easier/harder to catch/cheaper to just go around behind the person smashing their property. Blame it on a ***** society causing ***** solutions 2 problems.

Old 12-18-2007, 05:23 PM
4th Gear

what an *** hat... had my dad's SATURN get broken into 2 times and had the radio taken out of it!!!! a $5 radio prob, windows smashed and all.. so stupid. get a life and get a job.
That sounds more like too much smoking of the crack. Potheads would be morelike, "Man, we should steal stereos and sell 'em for money for pot" - "Yeah, man, we should totally do that sometime." - "Yeah. Hey, pass that box of Pop-Tarts..."

Old 12-18-2007, 06:06 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant

what an *** hat... had my dad's SATURN get broken into 2 times and had the radio taken out of it!!!! a $5 radio prob, windows smashed and all.. so stupid. get a life and get a job.
That sounds more like too much smoking of the crack. Potheads would be morelike, "Man, we should steal stereos and sell 'em for money for pot" - "Yeah, man, we should totally do that sometime." - "Yeah. Hey, pass that box of Pop-Tarts..."
I lol'd

Old 12-18-2007, 06:23 PM
2nd Gear

thanks for the shared feelings of WTF WAS THIS PERSON THINKING guys. yeay it kinda sucks and a was pretty pissed at firstbut it happens theres nothing i can do now

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

Damn thats expensive. I can get a wind shield replaced for 150-175. Who ever did it knew who you are an u pissed em off. They prob followed u or knew where u were goin. U rember anyone following u? Sorry, but from personal expierence its just doesn't seem like it would be random.
no one followed me. if im right about the person who did it he knows where a live and what my car looks like

Old 12-18-2007, 06:26 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

[q uote]ORIGINAL: AUDIjp98

******* ********, why would anyone do that? thats like the most immature and ***** thing to do
Because if you kick someones *** these days instead of it bein like ok he deserved it and no one goin 2 the cops and if they do the cops don't care. People today get their asses kicked,contact a lawyer 2 sue then call the piglets. Hell of a lot easier/harder to catch/cheaper to just go around behind the person smashing their property. Blame it on a ***** society causing ***** solutions 2 problems.

[/quote]

hahahahaha yeah see i would never even think about doing something to someones car. i mean if i really had that much of a problem with them i would just not pay any attention to them and if it came down to it i just do some old fashion beat down no smashing windows while no ones around and then taking off real fast

Old 12-18-2007, 06:40 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Maaaan! im sorry

Old 12-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Administrator

I'm sorry for what happened.

Like said, you're handling it really well.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:29 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Name:  Photo-0059.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  107.1 KB
How you like that? That was on my brand new (349miles at the time) van on Interstate 80 heading to Pennsylvania thanks to some dumbass in a BMW 335i who was too lazy to remove the snow from his roof.

Smashed windshield = bad
Smashed windshield while you're driving at 70 mph on the highway = worse

Quick Reply: SMASHED windshield