Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sigh. my all-time fav. Hooters girl is moving away....

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 09:00 AM
5th Gear

she'd be a fun lay I bet, but I haven't ever tried to put any moves on her. Seems weird. Well, as a 'regular' to Hooters, I know more about the girls than the average person. The ad for the Hooters calender says it all 'the only Hooters girls you'll be taking home'.

I see people in there working the girls hard for phone numbers, and I have to laugh, because the chances you get a number are very very slim. Most of the girls in there have a lot of guy friends. Understandable, guys are easier to hang out with, 'no drama' as the girls put it'. They're not interested in a hookup with some guy who can't take their eyes off the ****, or who come in, sit at the bar and say 'how are the girls'. Its still a family restaurant, its not a strip club, you're not gonna get them to flirt (usually) for a bigger tip. Hell, the waitresses I've had at various Hard Rocks have been more flirty.

Anyway, the other girl is pretty hot, but skinnier than the pics make her out to be. She's like a stick. the problem there, is so am I. Picture 2 skeletons F'ing. Its awkward. I like girls with a little bit of meat to 'em, like my fav. Hooters girl.

Oh, and the skinny one is one of the few that have boyfriends. Surprising how many of the girls are single.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:03 PM
SoCal Crew Member

dude, you have a finite amount of time before she leaves. do something about it soon or you're going to wonder...

Old 06-16-2009, 06:29 AM
5th Gear

she works nights, i work days, and she's in her final week in VT, so she's busy packing anyway. I'm not too worried, I can stay in touch with her, and she'll be back from time to time. Not like its a once in a lifetime opportunity. If she WAS a supermodel, then it'd be a different story....

Old 06-17-2009, 11:19 AM

This is kind of a depressing thread. I've never known anyone but skeezebags who would admit to being "Hooters regulars." No offense man.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:51 AM
5th Gear

There are always exceptions.

We have/had a good time bullshitting with each other, whats wrong with that? If I was out to just stare at ****, I'd go down to the clothing optional beach on the lake.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:52 AM
2nd Gear

lol......this is too funny

Old 06-18-2009, 09:59 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by m6amba
other girl is hotter
+Juan

Old 06-19-2009, 06:18 AM
5th Gear

Other girl is hot, but other girl doesn't get wound up on energy drinks to the point where she can't help but hop up and down when she gets excited about something.

Point for bartender girl.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:41 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
Other girl is hot, but other girl doesn't get wound up on energy drinks to the point where she can't help but hop up and down when she gets excited about something.

Point for bartender girl.
I think you're in love, bro.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:26 PM
2nd Gear

I think hes confusing love with a sugar high.

Quick Reply: sigh. my all-time fav. Hooters girl is moving away....