Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
85.00%
No
15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Should Tookie Die?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 01:24 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Should Tookie Die?

i know this is all over already, but i'd like to throw out a couple points here. personally, i believe that people deserve to die for who they are, not necessarily what they've done. if someone kills someone, they are obviously a horrible person and they deserve a horrible punishment. and 99% of those people will never change who they are. but, because of our wonderful court system and the most brilliant invention in america's history, the appeals process, Stanley Williams was allowed to live his life behind bars. over the years, he eventually changed WHO HE WAS, becoming a genuinely good person, keeping tens of thousands of urban children out of gangs, getting nominated for the nobel peace prize NINE TIMES, writing a handful of childrens books about gang violence, and has been a peace activist for over a decade. he deserved to die, back when he was a bad person. killing him yesterday only stopped him from doing more good. that's how i see it. judge me how you will.