Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
85.00%
No
15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Should Tookie Die?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 02:26 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Should Tookie Die?

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

umm he killed 4.. and since he founded the largest gang the Crips, tons of people have resulted in deaths because of this

thats like saying Hitler didnt do anything wrong, because he didnt personally kill all those people... but he was responsible for the murders

Kookie should die,

But you should leave Hitler out of this. He never did anything wrong.

Old 12-12-2005, 02:37 PM

Being jewish I can tell ya.... jokin on Hitler isnt something to do where people cant heer sarcasm... so ya might want to think about saying something like that twice.... i just hope your joking...

And tookie should be takin out back and shot..... he deserves whats comin tom.

Old 12-12-2005, 02:52 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Being jewish I can tell ya.... jokin on Hitler isnt something to do where people cant heer sarcasm... so ya might want to think about saying something like that twice.... i just hope your joking...

And tookie should be takin out back and shot..... he deserves whats comin tom.

being shot is to quick of a death. it also needs to be a death where the prep time is long, where he has to sit and think and know that at any minute it is gonna start.

I personally like this video I have of some muslums stoning some people to death. It is quite nice. First they dig a hole, put the person in it up to there shoulders, then put white cloth bags over their heads, then get stones lobbed at them, but no bigger than a fist sized of course

Old 12-12-2005, 03:40 PM

Methinks the poll is rigged.

How can you take a ganger seriously who's called 'Tookie'? (Even if he does look meaner than Schwarzenegger)

Who is Kookie?

He is (Was, depending on who you are) a nasty piece of work.

Convicted in 1981 of a pretty gruesome quadruple homicide in 1979. All attempts to prove innocence have failed miserably. (Witnesses testified they saw him kill people, he even used his own shotgun). Pretty much an open-and-shut case. Sentenced to death by lethal injection. He maintains innocence.

As is the case with Death Row in the US, the appeals process takes decades. In this intervening time, he has become something of an advocate against gangs. He has written two books. (One sold 330, the other 2). He has made addresses to churches via telephone, and otherwise done a few other bits and bobs, and been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. His supporters believe that his redemption is a valid argument for clemency. (i.e. commuting the Death Penalty to life without parole).

Those who support the carrying out of the sentence point out that he's been pretty ineffectual (One of his sons is wanted for sex crimes, the other is in jail), most gangers today have never heard of him (But will doubtless use his execution as an excuse to riot), and the next of kin of those killed have been waiting for 20 years for sentence to be carried out, it's not particularly fair on them.
The last time anyone was granted clemency in California was some two decades ago, where the convict was brain damaged. A common standard other than that is genuine regret for the murders, but since Tookie hasn't admitted that he did it, he can't demonstrate regret.

Taking another page from the Arabic book, the next of kin of the slain have announced that they intend to be present for the execution. The Saudis have a system where a beheading can be stopped if the living relative says 'I will not demand his death' or something like that. If the relative attending in San Quentin agrees, then I might see clemency. If not, well, I guess Mr Williams should have thought twice about executing a family with his shotgun.

NTM

Old 12-12-2005, 04:07 PM
3rd Gear

Kill that sucka!

Old 12-12-2005, 04:08 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: thndrlight

Throw the switch.

Hey Toff, is that pic of Terrance Stamp from the movie The Real McCoy?
That pain in your face is the ungodly bitchslap you were just handed for defaming the movie. "the Limey"

Old 12-12-2005, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Manic Moran

Methinks the poll is rigged.

How can you take a ganger seriously who's called 'Tookie'? (Even if he does look meaner than Schwarzenegger)

Who is Kookie?

He is (Was, depending on who you are) a nasty piece of work.

Convicted in 1981 of a pretty gruesome quadruple homicide in 1979. All attempts to prove innocence have failed miserably. (Witnesses testified they saw him kill people, he even used his own shotgun). Pretty much an open-and-shut case. Sentenced to death by lethal injection. He maintains innocence.

As is the case with Death Row in the US, the appeals process takes decades. In this intervening time, he has become something of an advocate against gangs. He has written two books. (One sold 330, the other 2). He has made addresses to churches via telephone, and otherwise done a few other bits and bobs, and been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. His supporters believe that his redemption is a valid argument for clemency. (i.e. commuting the Death Penalty to life without parole).

Those who support the carrying out of the sentence point out that he's been pretty ineffectual (One of his sons is wanted for sex crimes, the other is in jail), most gangers today have never heard of him (But will doubtless use his execution as an excuse to riot), and the next of kin of those killed have been waiting for 20 years for sentence to be carried out, it's not particularly fair on them.
The last time anyone was granted clemency in California was some two decades ago, where the convict was brain damaged. A common standard other than that is genuine regret for the murders, but since Tookie hasn't admitted that he did it, he can't demonstrate regret.

Taking another page from the Arabic book, the next of kin of the slain have announced that they intend to be present for the execution. The Saudis have a system where a beheading can be stopped if the living relative says 'I will not demand his death' or something like that. If the relative attending in San Quentin agrees, then I might see clemency. If not, well, I guess Mr Williams should have thought twice about executing a family with his shotgun.

NTM

Kookie was my joke on his name... Anyways

I believe the above post deserves that flying star for a good job from the public broadcasting station

And Now You Know

lol good post.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Administrator

well its official.. the bastard is going to die.. I love how people like Jamie Foxx say its racist why he is going to die.. why is it everytime something happens racism is blamed.. it just pisses me off

Old 12-12-2005, 06:44 PM

Theoretically, I think the Federal Supreme Court could stop it.. (Federal District Court of Appeals said for it to carry on).

Doubt they will, though.

NTM

Old 12-12-2005, 07:13 PM
4th Gear

Now Arnold is a terminator in real life too! My how things come full circle.

I'm going to cross my fingers that Skynet doesn't take over the defense grid in 2008.