Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

should i?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: should i?

We think a lot alike...

Man-O-man, if you were shorter, more tanned, older, had longer hair, cud speak 11 languages, played teh saxaphone, liked to have your toes sucked, had no eyebrows, drove a 1937 Duesenberg Dual-Cowl Phaeton, could suck a basketball through a straw w/o breakin it, lived two houses closer to me and had one painted cornea, I'd as you to marry me. But...

Old 10-22-2005, 12:10 AM
2nd Gear

Uh oh, you better hope my boyfriend doesn't read that jazz..... i dunno if he'd like you proposing to me like that, ha ha ha.

Old 10-22-2005, 01:59 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Lots of people put their cars back to stock when selling them... but most would ask for $$$.

I guess your paying for his labor, and yours right? Who knows. Bring a large friend -- with a gun.
What's Heinz up to?

I was gonna suggest the same thing, he lives up that way..... he's a large scary guy with a gun, but fun at the same time. I'm sure you two would have a wonderful weekend together.

HAHAHA

God damn it, I just ******* got home after almost two weeks on the road. From PA to GA up to MA to Windsor Canada.... ******* ********.

I am sleeping thru this one.

Anyways, dude your driving an hour, quite being a girl and tell your dad to get a spoon and eat your ***. Seriously, as said already, it is easier to sell an unmodded car (bigger audiance, and they dont know it was put thru hell while you owned it).

Go there, if you dont like what you see, you dont have to trade with him, it is AN HOUR DRIVE, god, I can ********** in some of the traffic longer than I can drive an hour. Just turn around, say no thanks, as your walking away, to not even give him the time of day, and make sure he knows you don't fear him as so little, to put your back to him when you do it.

If your really gonna be a bitch, take a gun.

Gun > Bat > Knife > Tazer > Mace > other bitch *** ****

if the person has a gun, everything else is useless...

enjoy getting raped, I mean your new exhaust.

Old 10-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Administrator

did you get the exhaust yet?

Old 10-23-2005, 12:34 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

enjoy getting raped, I mean your new exhaust.

Maybe when the guy made the offer, by car, he meant genitals, and by exhaust, he means butt. He wants you to drive an hour so you guys can put each others butts on your genitals.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:29 AM
1st Gear

thats right, take it like a man.

Old 10-23-2005, 04:00 PM
4th Gear

im getting it monday morning, saturday morning i was WAY to hungover to drive anywhere. ill keep u guy updated

Old 10-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Senior Administrator

If possible, get pictures of both sets of genitals & butts and post them back here, willya?

Old 10-23-2005, 09:22 PM
4th Gear

def, i will take them with my camara phone bc the digital camara is broken. hopefully ill get it tom mornin. ill always to try to take sound clips. keep you guys posted

Old 10-23-2005, 09:23 PM
Administrator

cant wait to hear how it went.. hope it works out for you.