Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

a shot at love

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Administrator
Default RE: a shot at love

i dont even think shes that hot

Old 12-04-2007, 01:53 PM

in my early youth gay was happy now you have to watch when you bend over ( sorry guys/gals but this is really sick as in ill health ) MAN&WOMAN not a hole in every brick[:@]

Old 12-04-2007, 03:44 PM
3rd Gear

If I was given a choice between watching Tila and shooting myself in the nuts.. I'd choose the latter.

In fact her name should be Tila Mezcal cuz you know theres worms at the bottom of that bottle.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:57 PM
2nd Gear

she is pretty hot i watched the show cuz the lesbian action idk j,k it was the first of its kind lol and idk it annoyed me

Old 12-05-2007, 05:34 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: McGovs1.8B5

If I was given a choice between watching Tila and shooting myself in the nuts.. I'd choose the latter.
mmmmk...i'd definitely choose the former, but hey if self mutilation is your thing...

the shows like shot at love and i love new york are hilarious, its meant as entertainment and is. if you think they're serious, your a tool. its just marketing to boost people's fame and everyone profits from it

and to the OP, where did you find this info? how would a guy let her do all those things and still be with her? she definitely banged all 3 of the finalists in that last episode

Old 12-05-2007, 08:51 AM
4th Gear

Over a TV show.. really.

Thats smart...

Old 12-05-2007, 08:55 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

mmmmk...i'd definitely choose the former, but hey if self mutilation is your thing...

the shows like shot at love and i love new york are hilarious, its meant as entertainment and is. if you think they're serious, your a tool. its just marketing to boost people's fame and everyone profits from it

and to the OP, where did you find this info? how would a guy let her do all those things and still be with her? she definitely banged all 3 of the finalists in that last episode

Yeah, the show is most definitely meant for just that.. and I get 'entertained' while viewing it... and so do a ton of people. Watching drama/jackasses/comedy usually is entertaining to people. Just because its not a written script by shakespeare doesn't mean its not entertaining.. or dramatic, or funny. It fits what todays people want for 'entertainment' which sorta makes us 'retards' but oh well. I'll be the first to admit, I'm entertained. Keep it up MTV and VH1.

And you mean.. banged one. And had some lesbian sex with the others, god that 'Danny' girl is FU*KING HIDEOUS. And it kills me that shes there, I don't wanna even look at that ugly b*tch.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:55 AM
4th Gear

I hate those "reality" shows. Such mind-warping garbage. I don't blame the producers and the network for making those shows. If the demand is there for garbage then why not. I'd rather do a root canal myself than be forced to watch crap like that.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:08 PM
2nd Gear

If you want a real reality show at the same time slot go to Discovery Channel and check out Everest "Beyond The Limit" Now that show is cool. While it wont have any T&A or lesbian enconters (if you want that **** go watch some ****)it will have hard core real life and death drama. You know it is serious when the climbers are walking past dead bodies from past expiditions. (If you die on the last leg or "Death Zone" your body is left there b/c it is to much of a risk to other climbers to bring it down the mountain) Now that is a show! you can keep your shitty *** dating shows

Old 12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
3rd Gear

apparently sarcasm is lost in type. [8D]but ya the show sucks. Man vs Wild is a good reality show that dude is nucking futs.

Quick Reply: a shot at love