Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Shopping Spree

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 04:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Shopping Spree

My Truck

More pics

Old 09-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Senior Administrator

OK, so you'll need to get a trailer-hitch installed, so you can get one of those fake propeller-thingiesto put on it

Old 09-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Administrator

is there a super charger for ur car

or aleast an intake i guess

Old 09-18-2006, 08:15 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

OK, so you'll need to get a trailer-hitch installed, so you can get one of those fake propeller-thingiesto put on it

I will only get the propeller thingie IF the ever popular Truck Nutz will still fit. Nothing says hee haw hillbilly like a set of truck nutz!!

Old 09-18-2006, 11:02 PM
4th Gear

I'm loving that truck man... absolutely lovin it. I despise Nascar... so maybe my opinion doesn't matter, but if those are vinyls... thought about removin them?

Debadge and rollpan on that truck would take it to near perfection in my books... I'm a sucker for a clean and rolled F150... especially in black. I think it's those rims that's doin it for me the most though... and those headlights...

Old 09-18-2006, 11:27 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah, they are vinyls. I was debating taking them off cuz if I sold it, they are WAY expensive to replace. But reality slapped me in the face the other day and I am not gonna be able to sell it and get anything new for quite awhile, so the vinyls will probably come off now. And the rollpan will probably follow in the future, already priced them, but I want the other stuff first.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:32 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

is there a super charger for ur car

or aleast an intake i guess
You mean the truck, or car? The mrs. will not, no way, no how, let me touch the car[&o]

As far as the truck, there is a supercharger, but I dont have that kinda cheese right now, and I already have an intake on her.

Old 09-19-2006, 02:28 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

Yeah, they are vinyls. I was debating taking them off cuz if I sold it, they are WAY expensive to replace. But reality slapped me in the face the other day and I am not gonna be able to sell it and get anything new for quite awhile, so the vinyls will probably come off now. And the rollpan will probably follow in the future, already priced them, but I want the other stuff first.
i don't think you ever would have to worry about the Nascar vinyls and resale.. you'd have to find a pretty hardcore F150 guy to realize that it came stock like taht and that was a special F150. I'm a huge ford guy... and had to search to see if those were OEM vinyls or you added aftermarket. I'd NEVER change those rims though

glad to see you're looking into a rollpan too that thing'll straight up rock

debadging too by chance?

Old 09-19-2006, 02:30 AM
4th Gear

lol, forgot the whole reason I checked back on this thread.
on the way to McDs a couple mins ago I saw a F150 in the parking lot with a billet grille painted/powercoated black... it looked sick

debadge look (i really like badgeles... can you tell?) look without the billet bling that'd ruin your truck.

Old 09-19-2006, 04:11 PM
2nd Gear

I thought about debadging, but the only ones I would want to take off would be the F150 badges. I swapped the blue ford ovals in the grill and tailgate with black ones, and I really like those, so they would stay.

As far as the vinyls, yeah it would take a decent amount of knowledge to know what it used to be, but the seats and the floormats are embroidered with the nascar logo as well. Those would be harder to take off. Reguardless though, you are right, and they will probably come off.

Quick Reply: Shopping Spree