Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

In shock....

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: In shock....

Better yet, IF he ever talks to your Mom like that, again, find where he lives, go to his house, cut his legs off, set his house on fire and watch him crawl with his bloody stumps out of the burning home."

Old 01-05-2006, 06:40 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: thndrlight

You could use a Bruce Willis line, just modified say something like

"If you ever talk to my mom like that again, I will find where you live, come to your house, cut your legs off, set your house on fire and watch you crawl with your bloody stumps out of the burning home."

Could be effective if you don't sound like its rehearsed
woudl work after he kicks him in the *****. then he leans over and whispers it ..

Old 01-05-2006, 06:59 PM
2nd Gear

Option #1)
Just stop him and ( in a respectful way ) ask him why he made whatever comment he made. Then tell him you think he is extremely rude. This will impress your mother. ( Hope she's around to see it. )
Option #2)
Be in position to stick your leg out as he walks by.

Old 01-05-2006, 07:39 PM
4th Gear

take him outside and show him how they make concrete. you know really up close and personal.

Old 01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Senior Administrator

Guys, I think we should limit our advice to options that are genuinely viable. So, first, get a ray-gun from the arsenal of a passing TKlingon WarBird...

Old 01-05-2006, 08:35 PM
2nd Gear

"Hey pal, mind if I talk to you for a second? *look him in the eyes* YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU ******* SAC OF ****, YOU EVER DO SOME DUMB ******* THING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL ******* TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF, AND SKULL **** YOU? WHAT YOU WANT TO TRY SOMETHING BIG MAN? I'LL **** YOUR DAY UP MOTHER ******.

Ahem... So you see where I'm coming from? Don't do some **** like that again. Thanks."

Old 01-05-2006, 10:47 PM
3rd Gear

total death stares always work well, i've been told i could kill a horse with mine.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:56 PM

"Hey pal, mind if I talk to you for a second? *look him in the eyes* YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU ****ING SAC OF ****, YOU EVER DO SOME DUMB ****ING THING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL ****ING TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF, AND SKULL **** YOU? WHAT YOU WANT TO TRY SOMETHING BIG MAN? I'LL **** YOUR DAY UP MOTHER ****ER.

Ahem... So you see where I'm coming from? Don't do some **** like that again. Thanks."
I think we have a winner. Im seeing this fu<khead again tom morning. I will def let you guys know how it goes. Gets the blood boiling... sh!theads like this one deserve to be shot in the face with one of those tazer guns and just tape down the trigger. ******!