Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sh*t bounceing off the audi

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 05:30 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: sh*t bounceing off the audi

THATS SLICKERYNESSSSSS

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

Calm & Soothing...guffah guffah

Old 09-15-2006, 11:57 AM
3rd Gear

dude dont feel bad for taking their *****. they dont feel bad everytime their ball hits your $30k car! when they get new ***** get a slingshot. sit in a bush or somewhere out of sight. then nail them. silent but deadly. I bet they will be so scared of being outside once they get hit once or twice with a small stone. stings sooo bad.

or the water on the driveway would be really effective. after a couple days in a row of water on their court they will take up another hobbie like video games! no one wants to play b-ball with a wet ball. or let the air out of their ***** and take their pump or break all the needles.

Old 09-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Senior Administrator

If/when you get around to returning their ***** (that works on a metaphorical level, too... LoL), return them filled with something retarded... Like Jello!!! Once it sets it's stable at room temperatures[8D]

Old 09-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

yeah the wet driveway is a pretty good way to deter them.
unless their lame & keep playing, then you get wet ***** (insert snickering)
against your car...

Old 09-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Site Moderator

hahaha.... I can vouge for the hockey pucks....but you can actually do some serious damage..so maybe not (if you can shoot) but yeah.. my dad has had to replace both our garage doors along with the door inside the garage door that laeds to the backyard due to hockey pucks.. One time i put a street puck on my neighbors roof... that was pertty impressive..but they werent too happy (and i honestly wasnt trying to either)

Old 09-17-2006, 02:20 AM
2nd Gear

Its been a long crappy week. If it were my car, I would just walk up and b1tch slap the little dipsh1ts. I would say walk out and show them a big pistol, but that approach didnt get rave reviews last time I tried it

Old 09-17-2006, 03:12 AM
2nd Gear

i'd go bounce a bowling ball on their car

Old 09-17-2006, 03:18 AM
2nd Gear

i think the ball stealing worked lol, they have been playing in the backyard with their new ***** (which i might take aswell if i c them outfront next to my baby) or finaly go balistic and bounce it off their heads. but ya the swan (retarded duck) that i drew really got their attention lol, the next morning they where around it chattering in their language b4 they hosed it down.......i wish i had a garage! new project. and imma make sure the nails stick out towards their side!

bluovalguy Date 9/16/2006 11:20:34 PM
Its been a long crappy week. If it were my car, I would just walk up and b1tch slap the little dipsh1ts. I would say walk out and show them a big pistol, but that approach didnt get rave reviews last time I tried it
i have a paintball gun that looks like an AK47 worked when i saw 3 guys at 2 am checking out my car...they ran soo fast.

Old 09-18-2006, 04:22 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

haha.. took their *****. at least they learned their lesson..

what language were they speaking?

Old 09-18-2006, 08:02 AM
2nd Gear

I got a Doberman handy