Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sh*t bounceing off the audi

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 10:56 PM
2nd Gear
Default sh*t bounceing off the audi

whats the easiest way to get the neighboors who like to countinuously bounce there basket ball off my car to stop?? i here them rite now[:@]. i was thinkin razor blades around it 1 foot from the car or finding a way to connect electricity to it so when the ball does bounce and get stuck say near the bumper, they get a nice jolt. any other help full ideas?? i have tried the whole mature type **** but talkin to their parents like like talkin to the wall. any helpfull ideas will be great.

Old 09-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Default RE: sh*t bounceing off the audi

Sit outside with some beers and friends and an electric high pressure washer... works like a charm.. did it in my friends driveway... they get close you spray em... hurts like a bitch. theyll stay away. Parents come oer to complain... spray them. Tell them you gave them fair warning.

Or fight fire with fire... go get a bball and get out there with some buddies... couple bball dents on there car and theyll get it. Frisbess work well also... for extreme measures just upgrade to hockey with a nice sized puck.

Old 09-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Senior Administrator

set up a video camera and record them doing it. Get them on tape (make sure the footage displays the date/time stamp) doing it several different days or multiple times/day.once you've got a good-sized collection, mail a copy to their Rents letting them knw that if it continues you WILL be taking them to small-claims court AFTER pressing charges for malicious damage (or whatever your municipality calls it) to your personal property... Hit the Rents in the wallet and you make them FEEL your pain

Old 09-11-2006, 11:39 PM
2nd Gear

Rocket Launcher.

Problem Solved.

Old 09-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: evoic

Rocket Launcher.

Problem Solved.
FUN, but impractical... Wasn't there a potatoe (<--spelling lessons by Dan Quale) Gun thread around here, somewhere?

Old 09-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

wooowzers.. Jazz actually gave some feasible advice ! not of the tongue in cheek persuasion. [:-]

but seriously - if the video cam thing is not cost effective for you -
direct is the best choice - youve gone to the 'rents which is the mature thing, now
just yell at the kids when the do it again - make a big scene - take their ball - or throw it over your fence
where your big dog a'la the Sandlot is waiting LOL...

if the direct approach doesnt work.. I've got a paintball gun..er scratch that - that may be
a felony nowadays...

edit: I have the same problem when i visit my moms house - the kid accross the street
kicking his damn soccer ball into the air & I know its gonna hit my car... so -
I just dont park over that way. Thats the surefire method - just move your car so its
not in the way

Old 09-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

wooowzers.. Jazz actually gave some feasible advice ! not of the tongue in cheek persuasion. [:-]
I know, right... WTF was *I* thinking.

What I meant to say was:
run down to the pet store
buy a flock of seagulls (an actual flock, not the wimpy-@$$'d musical group from the 80's)
teach them to "dive-bomb" on command
pre-stage them in your back yard
when you hear the lil terd-sniffers phugkin wit yo ride...
give the signal
ATTACK!!!

Old 09-12-2006, 12:17 AM
2nd Gear

ive yelled at them, dont seem to work. now i sometimes c tem with the parents playing 4 sqaure in the driveway. we have a split driveway with them phuckers, if i park on the road i get a ticket. theres a park down the street maybe a 2 min drive which i dont understand y they dont play there and i have mentioned that to them. the paintball gun would be great just nedd co2 and im set. i dont think my petstore has seagulls.....u have a learners guide on how to train wild seagulls? i can always call my satanic buddy over with the messed up tattoos..neighboor kids are highly religious ppl. they go inside whenever hes outside. hmmmmmmm i like the ideas keep em coming.

Old 09-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Senior Administrator

sorry

Old 09-12-2006, 02:22 AM
1st Gear

Toss some firecrackers at them.

Or ******* walk out there with a huge knife, take the ball from them and run it though.