Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sexy pics of your Audi...I mean REALLY. ***NSFW***

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 11:45 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Sexy pics of your Audi...I mean REALLY.

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

ok so in conclusion... thats like the grandmas reaction to the 2girls1cup video... one of those things you dont want to look at... but gotta cause its that bad...

those of you who have seen the video of the grandma watching 2girls1cup know what i mean!! haha

hahahha i havent seen it but a guy at work always talks about it. he keeps trying to get me to watch it but NO... just no

i was kinda scared at first but SilverSeven came to the rescue!
thanks man.. now no one has to cut out their eyes

Old 12-05-2007, 01:45 AM
2nd Gear

Have you clicked those pics? Either you are a fantastic photographer or a lousy leecher. Do you have the copyrights? I do. Btw, the car and babe are super hot! But, I would have expected you to post a BMW, or your favorite Nissan.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:52 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

are you serious????
even I could do better than that.

actually, i'm not too sure that isn't a man...maybe after his surgery.
if you think that's hot, then you're not!
Seconded. This should be a ban-worthy offense.

I think that all AF members should demandthe immediate cessation of the proliferation of visual representationsof such nasty knockered hoes.
LOL... you are funny.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:08 AM
2nd Gear

you got that picture copyrighted

?

and its not just a beemer... theres an audi too dur

Old 12-05-2007, 02:33 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Lebe Frei

you got that picture copyrighted

?

and its not just a beemer... theres an audi too dur
Answer for first question. Yes. I don't have to get it copyrighted, it already is, as itcomes from the original source.you have read up on the copyright laws. You don't have to, many of us don't know.

Second, only Silverseven will understand my comment about the beemer, as we discussed that on another thread. So, I will excuse you on that, as you had no knowledge about my comment. Btw, I can tell a diff between beemer and an audi.... some people have more knowledge that you, accept it as a fact of life. I did.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:43 AM
2nd Gear

well i would hope you can tell a beemer from an audi... i just thought maybe you just looked at the first couple of pics... and maybe copyrights and patents are different im sorry i questioned someone smarter than me however if you were really smart you would understand the meaning behind my question

Old 12-05-2007, 03:19 AM
2nd Gear

Where does patent came from? I did understood the question, just wanted to make sure that you understand that I understood ...communicating on the net is not easiest way.. do you have any pics of your Audi? post...even without a girl...Audis are sexy, with or without girls.

Old 12-05-2007, 03:29 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

Have you clicked those pics?
Is that your slightly tardy way of asking if I was the photographer? No, I wasn't.

Either you are a fantastic photographer or a lousy leecher.
Well, I am a fantastic photographer as many here could probably attest (search for the pics of my RX-7 or the M5 that belonged to my buddy). Be that as it may, I don't have the dubloons to give this girl the $300 an hour she gets for modelling (plus travel expenses).

Do you have the copyrights?
Public domain and Fair Use laws apply here. Since I'm not attempting to make any money or promote a commercial venture, copyright laws are not applicable.

I do.
Swell. I'm sure one day we'll all remember you as the one who agianst all odds,stood up for intellectual property rights.

Btw, the car and babe are super hot!
Enh, Mercedes is way hot, but the Audi is just way too purple.

But, I would have expected you to post a BMW, or your favorite Nissan.
Oh my gawd. If I'd known you were going to be such a little girl about it, I'd have brought my clown costume. I have plenty of pics of hot babes dripping off of BMWs, but this thread was about girls and Audis, so I figured I'd go with the flow. Actually, I slightly altered the flow by posting pics of a HOT babe with an Audi, your flow was creeping towards nasty hookers with armpit fat rolls, figured steering clear of that would be appreciated by the general population here.

LOL... you are funny.
Tell me about it. I'm also tall dark and handsome. Funny is just one of my gifts.

Old 12-05-2007, 03:41 AM
2nd Gear

As long as we're bringing my photography skills into the conversation, let me show you a car that's hot enough to not need a skank hanging on the bodywork...

Old 12-05-2007, 03:48 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

But, I would have expected you to post a BMW, or your favorite Nissan.
Oh my gawd. If I'd known you were going to be such a little girl about it, I'd have brought my clown costume.

Tell me about it. I'm also tall dark and handsome. Funny is just one of my gifts.
Who is the girl here now? Why does the name Nissan scratch your *******? So, you are tall, dark, handsome (as you say so), and a clown... I hope we are not dealing with a ****** eh.. Be clear

I will look foryour pics, I am all right with the camera, though...not exceptional. Post the pictures taken by you...even with BMWs...after all they are German beauties as well. However, don't u dare to post Nissan

Quick Reply: Sexy pics of your Audi...I mean REALLY. ***NSFW***