Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Secret Free Traffic: TIkTOK

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 03:43 AM
1st Gear
Default The Secret Free Traffic: TIkTOK

By time, Facebook became a big platform with many regulations that limit the users actions and cause a lot of bans. As a result, users are trying to find an alternative. The alternative was instagram making an amazing community and gathering interests around the world. However, there are still a lot of regulations, which Tiktok don't.

Tiktok is a groeing platform with incredible features especially permitting people to use linls in the caption.

There are many ways to get profit from Tiktok, epecially if you have a website or wanna get customers to your affiliate marketing links.

Don't be afraid of going out of the box... feel free to tyr TIKTOK

And we'll help you with this TIKTOK series, wait for our new posts...

Old 08-22-2022, 09:55 AM
1st Gear

No matter how much tik tok grows, it can't beat Facebook.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:04 AM
1st Gear

Hey, you are right. Facebook has too many rules, and many people are uncomfortable using this platform. In my opinion, they add to many restrictions, so people start to find other platforms. As I can remember, Instagram belongs to a similar holder, so I did not wonder if these rules would also apply to Instagram. TikTok I lesser regulated, which is one reason why this platform became so popular for generation Z. Many companies and other popular people started creating their accounts on TikTok. I even heard stories that some of them buy TikTok followers and likes from specialized services.

Old 08-23-2022, 08:22 AM
1st Gear

I know how to assist you since I was in a similar position and one website was really helpful to me. I wanted to boost the number of followers on my online store, so I used this service https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/08/...t-views-likes/ to get youtube followers. It greatly aided me; people began to trust me more, and sales increased. This is just what you need for business.