Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Secret

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 09:19 PM
2nd Gear
Default The Secret

Hey guys/ gals. I hope everyone had a great years day and hope the best for the upcoming year. I'm a little fired up right now. I am posting this thread just to see if anyone has seen "The Secret" or read the book? I watched it last year and I thought it was a phenominal movie. I havn't been thinking too much about it lately until I just watched the first 20 minutes of it on youtube. It just mind blowing when stuff happens when you think very positive. I know this year is going to be the best year because i am going to be super/2.7L biturbo charged about my life this year. I am just hoping to spread the message about this movie/book. So please dont delete this thread because someone yells SPAM! I just think it's for everyone to watch- esp since the first 20 minutes are on youtube!! I think im going to go watch it again and write down my goals and think big right now!! Everyone here can get what they want.

here's the link to the first 20 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

Old 01-02-2008, 10:29 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: The Secret

it is way deeper that movie then you think

check this out

http://www.morter.com/

Old 01-03-2008, 01:29 AM
5th Gear

It's a load of crap. Having a positive attitude is a good thing... durr.
The rest of the movie/book is beyond a stretch. [:'(]

Old 01-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Administrator

I have a friend who is all into it.. he tried explaining it to me once.. but i kinda just tuned him out.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:39 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoatâ„¢

I have a friend who is all into it.. he tried explaining it to me once.. but i kinda just tuned him out.
Good man.
The "law" of attraction... Jeebus. Maybe because I've been in academia for 4 years... or maybe it's because I'm not a moron... but I don't think the word "law" should be tossed around like the douche who wrote that crap is doing.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Administrator

yeah, i agree with you.. my thoughts. If you want something.. go get it. If you cant get it, find a way to get it.

wow.. i should write that on a page and make it a book.. think I could make millions?

Old 01-03-2008, 08:53 AM
2nd Gear

So i'm guessing no one has even tried? ok.. well i tried, haha.. im also listening to an audio book called "Think and Grow Rick" by Napoleon Hill.well, like my VP says, "you can be weird and successful or normal and average."

Old 01-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Administrator

You can also mix and match and be normal and succesful

.. you dont have to be weird to be successful

Old 01-03-2008, 03:16 PM
2nd Gear

I know a friend of mine has the DVD, Ill give it a try.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Senior Administrator

I try to be as mean as possible, to as many small, cuddly animals and children as I can, each day. Each night I collect up all teh negative energy I generate into a glass container I have, just for such storage. When there is enough negative energy stored up I use it to either heat my apartment (in the winter), or, expend in my secret life as a Crime-Fighting SOOPER-Hero (Evar heard of Negano? I thought you had!!!). I only fight crime in the summer because those tights ARE NOT thermal... Shrinkage in not confidence inspiring!

Quick Reply: The Secret