Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Scion Tc

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 12:00 AM
4th Gear
Default Scion Tc

So anyway I was just driving home this fine rainy florida evening. When this TC comes up along side me on the freeway. I thought nothing of it, untile his started off real fast like he had something special. Well whats a guy to do, I followed. We got up to around 90 on a staight peice of freeway thats happend to be empty (everyone was behind us). when It was time to see what this guy was really made of. just up the road was a turn that I quite literaly take everyday, needless to say, I know exacty how fast I can take it., apparently he didn't, I was eggin him on with that "whats the matter" face. "cant handle the heat". As I went accelerating through the trun, I left is sorry *** sitting there, and as expected, Yep, he did the ricer flyby when the road got strait again. To put the iceing on the cake this turn Is a freeway interchance between two highway. and The police officer that just happend to be going down that freeway saw him halling *** down the road with flashers going. I went about my merry way.

Old 09-05-2006, 02:42 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Scion Tc

you're cookie's in the mail

i kinda like those tCs though. Maybe because they don't sell 'em here?

Old 09-05-2006, 02:49 AM
Administrator

i dont like the TC at all, its gurls car
its the next generation Celica
it has the camry engine but there is TRD superchager for it

i see nuthing special about it

Old 09-05-2006, 03:28 AM
5th Gear

I really dont like the scions lol but which one is the Tc thats the ugly car one right??

Old 09-05-2006, 06:26 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i dont like the TC at all, its gurls car
its the next generation Celica
it has the camry engine but there is TRD superchager for it

i see nuthing special about it
I could have sworn that the new Celica was the next-gen Celica, but whatever.

As far as the tC, yeah, there's nothing extraordinary about it. It's a good little car, ok power, reasonable handling, somewhat upscale interior for it's price range, and loads of options. On the surface, it's just a car. The WHOLE thing about it is this.... You CANNOT buy a better new car for that money, at leasy not when they first came out (the new Rabbit might be a contender, I don't know, I haven't seen a Rabbit in person). If you have only $15k to spend, the tC is the only new coupe would should be considering, plain and simple. It's power and handling and quality might not be mind-blowing, but it is by far the leader in it's price range. Keep in mind that it's priced with most Kias and Hyundais.

Old 09-05-2006, 03:16 PM
3rd Gear

yea i pooted on a tc last weekend.. he did the flyby at like 110 on the Highway and i didnt like it so i cought up to him.. then we were side by side doing about 85 and i just floored it and pulled on him all the way to 140.. it was nice.. i didnt even know how fast i was going till i looked down after looking in my rear-view seeing him like 5 cars lengths behind.. in the tc defence i kind of like the way they look to be honest.. this one was all back with some nice dark tints.. looked sharp and the rims they come with are not that bad..

Old 09-05-2006, 06:14 PM
18T
4th Gear

bahahha tc.. baahhahaa

Old 09-05-2006, 06:24 PM
3rd Gear

they are really not all that bad, I test drove one for ***** and gilleges when my gf bought her new corolla s, its a nice car for the money not going to find a new car with those options for that cheap

Old 09-05-2006, 06:25 PM
18T
4th Gear

ofcorse, but the ricer flyby is just too funny. especially in the rain.

Old 09-05-2006, 06:28 PM
3rd Gear

well i thought you were refering to the car not the driver.. yea he is a tool

Quick Reply: Scion Tc