Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This scared the crap out of me

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Default RE: This scared the crap out of me

[8D]

Old 07-25-2006, 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: zat0rsk1

Hey A4SPEED - Counting the seconds to your death is probably a verrrry messed up feeling. Ive felt that before and when I woke up , i kept saying aloud, thank god thank god thank god. scary sh*t man , i feel you!
Heck yeah dude, it was way messed up. I've never felt so much fear in my life! Good thing I don't have dreams to often, and man, I've never been in a dream when I knew it was a dream so I've never been able to do cool stuff! You guys suck

Old 07-25-2006, 08:06 PM

i had a dream just the other night that i got back from my trip and my car got stolen right out of my driveway... then in the dream i started screaming and throwing all this **** around and breaking the chairs in my house because i was so pissed...

it was one of those dreams you think is like completely real when your in it... but then when you wake up your so releived that it was a dream... i hate those, they freak me out too much

Old 07-25-2006, 08:47 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: StepUpProductions

it was one of those dreams you think is like completely real when your in it... but then when you wake up your so releived that it was a dream... i hate those, they freak me out too much
hell yea, i have those all the time and they seriously mess with your head...like you wake up, and you realize it was a dream, but there's still that weird feeling that MAYBE it was true, and you have to sit and think about it for a few minutes to convince yourself that it really was just a dream

Old 07-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: KarlMarx

If you wake up in the middle of a good dream, and can fall back asleep into that same dream, that's when you've mastered the art. I've only been able to do it twice, and it's hard...
I actually dida little reading up on it, way back when. From what I remember, the best way to induce lucid dreaming is to do some HEAVY reading just before you drift off to sleep. You know, like DEEP, THOGHT-PROVOKING stories (i.e. NO pictures, especially none drawn by hand... in crayon...). Something you haven't already read. The trick, from what I rember, is to try to get your brain using BOTH its hemispheres. The literal AND creative sides. Once you start dreaming you have to recognize WHILE you're dreaming, THAT you're dreaming. THEN you need to realize that, at THAT point, YOU are in CONTROL (you guys like my subtle use of the CAPS-LOCK button?)

OH, and, if you do wake up, the same type of reading is the best way to get back into the dream you just left... Or so I've read, way back when.

Now I'm old... All my dreams involve surviving just long enough to become a burden to my children

Old 07-25-2006, 11:16 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: KarlMarx

If you wake up in the middle of a good dream, and can fall back asleep into that same dream, that's when you've mastered the art. I've only been able to do it twice, and it's hard...

I've done that a couple times and it's pretty cool. Don't know how it happens but it is really wierd.