Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This scared the crap out of me

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 05:22 AM
Default This scared the crap out of me

Ok so I recently had a car wreck and my cars in the body shop right now. The weird thing is I had a dream last night. I dreamed I had my A4 back and I was driving around this corner really fast. It was clear outside so it had to have been spring/summer. Anyways, I was flying around this corner and all the sudden there was snow everywhere. So of course I couldn't really slow down, I hit the snow and I started sliding. I went all the way across all the lanes and I flew sideways off this freaking cliff! I know this can't happen, but somehow my car was upside down and I was looking up into the sky. I could literally count the seconds dropping. I said "God, please dont let me die" in a kind of crying/scared way. And when I crashed into the ground, I was fine! Not even a scratch. There was people there standing just staring at me. It was so weird.

And when I woke up, the first thing I thought of was I was happy I only had $4k in damage on my car instead of it being totalled, haha. I think I'm suppose to enjoy life more was the message

Anyways, weird dream, thought I'd share it.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:30 AM
Administrator
Default RE: This scared the crap out of me

wow, kinda freaky!

Old 07-25-2006, 05:36 AM

Hell yea dude , that is CRazzzzyyyy. lol . From what Ive experienced , you can never die in your dreams. But I did once in my dreams and I was like a ghost and sh*t lol. Twice , when I was dreaming , I actually realized I was dreaming and tryed to fly and sh*t . It worked for like 3 seconds and I would wake up. The coolest sh*t EVER! Try it if you can lol

Old 07-25-2006, 06:50 AM

I think it's the scariest dream I've ever had. I don't remember dreams well and don't have them to often. I could literally count the seconds dropping down, it was crazy!

Old 07-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: zat0rsk1

Hell yea dude , that is CRazzzzyyyy. lol . From what Ive experienced , you can never die in your dreams. But I did once in my dreams and I was like a ghost and sh*t lol. Twice , when I was dreaming , I actually realized I was dreaming and tryed to fly and sh*t . It worked for like 3 seconds and I would wake up. The coolest sh*t EVER! Try it if you can lol
That's called "LUCID" dreaming. It's a lot of fun. Once you realize you're dreaming you basically have FULL control of your environment, yourself, EVERYTHING!!! One time I decided I wanted to be driving a Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa along the Cote D' Azur, in the South of France and POOF!!! I was INSTANTLY there, driving along the coast bollz out. Top down (did Ferrari even make drop top 250 TR's?!?!? It was kind of amazing because at the time I was, like, 18-19 and hadn't even been to Europe, yet.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:04 PM
2nd Gear

If you wake up in the middle of a good dream, and can fall back asleep into that same dream, that's when you've mastered the art. I've only been able to do it twice, and it's hard...

Old 07-25-2006, 01:02 PM
2nd Gear

^^^^
wierdo.

Old 07-25-2006, 01:11 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: zat0rsk1

That's called "LUCID" dreaming. It's a lot of fun. Once you realize you're dreaming you basically have FULL control of your environment, yourself, EVERYTHING!!! One time I decided I wanted to be driving a Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa along the Cote D' Azur, in the South of France and POOF!!! I was INSTANTLY there, driving along the coast bollz out. Top down (did Ferrari even make drop top 250 TR's?!?!? It was kind of amazing because at the time I was, like, 18-19 and hadn't even been to Europe, yet.
That's not dreaming man, that's called a "Trip"!

I kid I kid!

Old 07-25-2006, 01:28 PM

hahaha yo thats is some crazy freaky sh*t. Never knew it was called lucid dreaming, trippy stuff. But im so pist cause the only two times it happened it only worked for like 3 seconds. I would wake up and be like , DAMN!!!!!

Hey A4SPEED - Counting the seconds to your death is probably a verrrry messed up feeling. Ive felt that before and when I woke up , i kept saying aloud, thank god thank god thank god. scary sh*t man , i feel you!

Old 07-25-2006, 01:41 PM
2nd Gear

Hey zat0rsk1,

Throw you're location up in you're profile.

Quick Reply: This scared the crap out of me