Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Say something good about another member! NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Say something good about another member! NOW!

I like EVERYBODY on AF. Even the people I've had grief with. It's teh internet, stoopit! How cud I possibly stay upset with someone who could be 5000 feet or 5000 miles away, and I not know which? You're ALL basically anonymous, voiceless, faceless words on a page, to me. Fictional characters I dreamed up to fill up the pages of *my* story. To be told & sold one day, at a bookstore near YOU!!!

OK, here's MY list-O-folks who shud be elevated to saint-hood (apologiys to any I leave out, I'll catch ya on the next post, to be sure):
[ul][*]pturbo, because so far, he's teh ONLY member who's made me blow ACTUAL milk out my nose[*]avant80@2.6, because I usually hafta read his posts twice, to understand them. We need software that translates English into American, for me! When his account got hacked, and I thought he was gone, it runined my whole week, until we found out the deal-ee-O, then I was happy again!!![*]pandaxpress, because... well... panda's ARE so adroably hugable.[*]redgoat, because of his ****-eyed AV, and his deep, sultry voice. And, he was one of teh few who who stuck-up for me when my last GB ran long.[*]Chef, because I have this mental image of him, and it's Chef from South-Park. I'm STILL waiting for his recipie for White-Chocolate Salty-*****[*]ImolaS4, becasue I *miss* the old-head[*]Patrick (I think it was him, anyway), becuase he threatened me via PM (a pointless threat, BTW, and we BOTH knew it) when I hadda drop out, for a while, due to a diabetic coma I slipped into, twice, in the middle of my Mem-stick GB. I wasn't NEARLY as popular, back then, but I was working on it. Anyway, I like the fact that He was STICKING UP FOR THE FORUMS, even if it was at MY expense.[*]bentframe, because he ALSO stuck up for me, AND he was my first BFAM.[*]silverseven, because, even though we're VERY different in our background, upbringing, lifestyle, and locations, we're also fundamentally so VERY much alike. I like that two journeys can diverge so vividly, yet intersect, here.[*]BFlan, I miss YOU too.[*]checkmyvitals, another old head. I believe he was teh first person I bumped heads with, on here, and the first I made friends with, too.[*]This is getting long, so I'll break it offf, here, and postback later. I haven't even gotten around to the flyers, or teh women, yet...[/ul]
FTR, there is NOTHING rong wif my spellink. *I* spell just fine. It's my finguhs that has da prollem

Old 01-23-2007, 03:14 PM

and who are you lol ahhh an OT man

Old 01-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Site Moderator

AWDaholic... I know your finguhs arent right, I was trying to pawn it off on bad spelling in general so people wouldnt start making fun orpost suggestivepics like this:

Old 01-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^apparently, you have somehow used my "momnitor" to "monitor" ME. How else cud you have gotten pix of my mangled end-effectors (read: fingors)

I DARE YOU to do it, again, and post up a pic of my FACE!!!

Old 01-23-2007, 04:07 PM
18T
4th Gear

awd +1 i can always share my love of the eastern block with him.

Old 01-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Senior Administrator

18T, onepoint8tee, turbo i3udda (of course), lauren5757, Kelly, Sadize (if she EVER decides to visit OT, ever again), ouTTie, and many others I KOW I've missed). You ALL enrich MY life. You ALL bring a perspective to my existance that I would not normally have. Some of you love FLYING. I do, too, lacking ONLY the time, talent, lessons, and eyesight to pull it off. We ALL have an affinity for cars. Thankfully, although all teh same marque, not ALL teh same car (that'd be boring, after a while, I tihkn). Some are all about the launch, some about the twisty-roads, some care more for top-end, or, simply the love of modding. But you ALL have brought a smile to my face, at one time or another. And, I hope you ALL stick around a LONG TIME, because, NOTHING is better, on ANY given day, that a SMILE!!! If you haven't had YOURS, today, HERE , have one of mine. I have plenty, and they're ALWAYS FREE!!!

Old 01-23-2007, 06:32 PM
2nd Gear

i enjoy talking racing with pturbo. his knowledge enriches my days and it's gratifying to find somebody to talk f1 with.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:41 PM
3rd Gear

Panda and Chef we nice enough to offer their time to my friend and me while we were in SoCal. We just never got the chance to

Old 01-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

dood... Jazz's Fingers look like my feet...[&o]

[:-]

Old 01-23-2007, 09:29 PM
2nd Gear

I love you all. Would mention all of you by name, but I am addicted to that damn tower defense game...

Quick Reply: Say something good about another member! NOW!