Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Say something good about another member! NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 05:41 PM
2nd Gear
Default Say something good about another member! NOW!

Ok.... I know that none of you would cry yourselves to sleep to anything if I left the forum permanently... but its getting a little out of control here. Not the fun forum it used to be. So maybe we all need to go back to first grade/hs/the scene from Mean Girls (and i know lots of you jerked off to that movie so don't pretend you didn't see it)... and say something nice about another member.

I will start:

Onepoint8tee is not only very helpful with all the technical stuff, he is extremely witty and really f'ing funny. He has said stuff on numerous occassions I've used in my away messages that has literally made me spit out my drink all over my laptop. If it wasn't for Heinz and the fact that onepoint8tee is married,..... i would def take a vacation up to Ohio (as much as it pains me to say I'd go willingly to Ohio).

Someone's else's turn!

Old 01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Say something good about another member! NOW!

i would be sad if u left [&o]
and ya things have changed alot these few short weeks[&o]

and were would i be without Jazz's comments
Jazz never start taking your meds, your like gold

Old 01-22-2007, 05:58 PM
18T
4th Gear

Badluckaudi has always given me a good laugh, especially during the very difficult 1 or 2 months after my surgery when i was drugged up.

Old 01-22-2007, 06:04 PM
4th Gear

I always get a kick out of AWDaholics resposes. Maybe swans should be put on the top of the pages till things calm down.

Old 01-22-2007, 06:10 PM
2nd Gear

lol

see, its not tooo hard to be nice

Old 01-22-2007, 06:18 PM
4th Gear

Is this an easy way of implying me? I find myself to be the nicest person on earth but I have certain boundries and when you cross them its ova.
I can gladly say I dislike Redgoat & Bentframe.

Bentframe- because everyone guarded him **way back when** and the guy sold me something--I returned it. never got refunded or the item I sent back. So basically I was jewed.

Redgoat- Simply because he has no right being a mod. Sending a user a PM with offensive material & then I wake up this morning and I can't login. I have never once changed nor intended to "change my password" And I am aware only MODS can access that material.

People can sit here and defend him all they want. I know what's going on and so does he. And I will keep naggin until its investagated PROPERLY!!!

My deepest aplogies if I am making forums "UNFUN" for you. Hope u stick around! People know me they know what I am about...WHY ON EARTH WOULD I MAKE STUFF UP?

facts are facts.

something good about a member? 1.8T is a postwhore

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Ok.... I know that none of you would cry yourselves to sleep to anything if I left the forum permanently... but its getting a little out of control here. Not the fun forum it used to be. So maybe we all need to go back to first grade/hs/the scene from Mean Girls (and i know lots of you jerked off to that movie so don't pretend you didn't see it)... and say something nice about another member.

I will start:

Onepoint8tee is not only very helpful with all the technical stuff, he is extremely witty and really f'ing funny. He has said stuff on numerous occassions I've used in my away messages that has literally made me spit out my drink all over my laptop. If it wasn't for Heinz and the fact that onepoint8tee is married,..... i would def take a vacation up to Ohio (as much as it pains me to say I'd go willingly to Ohio).

Someone's else's turn!

Old 01-22-2007, 06:22 PM

not fair playa said I was the post ***** of the century and you just gave the title away to 1.8T

Old 01-22-2007, 06:25 PM
4th Gear

well playas gone now

Old 01-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Site Moderator

AWWW... Thanks Lauren... Likewise...
You are the only chick that can really hang with the boys here and you are straight... So that says a TON for you.
+1 for badluckaudi being one of the coolest and helpful
+1 for AWDaholics humurousspelling/use of grammar, and logic
+1 for Pandaxpress's knowledge of body kits/kits in general, and promt responses including helpful links
+1 for all members who bring their good knowlege to the forums despite their "noob" tags
+1 for all members who dont know jack and have a will to learn a hell of a lot
+1 for ptturbo's political insight
+1 for arif's ability to mix humor and helpful info into almost every single post he makes
+1 for those who arent OT ****** and actually lend tech help in the respected sections (very appreciated and what the site is really all about... OT is important too- i know and is a good place for people that want to hang with other audi owners... Name should be changed to The Clic)
+1 for a lot of other people who i left out

Old 01-22-2007, 06:44 PM
2nd Gear

DJ Spiel....I wasn't implying you, yeah... what is going on with you and karl right now is the current issue, but thats not why i posted that. If you asked a few members, actually playa before he was banned and/or onepoint8tee I mentioned leaving before your incident.... actually awhile ago when I had some issues with members that I never turned into a public thing.

I have no problem with you; however, you just completely went against what this thread was for and AGAIN posted your dislike for two members. WE ALL KNOW YOU DON"T LIKE KARL!!!! WE GET IT! You don't have to disrupt other peoples threads to try to get your point across. That does say something about your character, i hate to say.... and you can be mad at me for saying that or not, but i'd tell anyone the same thing.

But seriously, there are other mods/admins etc that could ahve changed your password, sent you that email, etc. Just bc what happened with playa involved Karl in some way, doesn't mean he did that to you. I used to talk to Karl pretty frequently outside this forum, and from what I gather from his personality, judgement, and character... if he was the one to do that to you, i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be a ***** and hide behind his computer. I am pretty positive he'd admit it. And I'm not trying to just side with Karl bc of knowing him better than I know you.... i don't really agree with playa being banned, but I'm not gonna attack Karl for it.

Quick Reply: Say something good about another member! NOW!