Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

saw an rs4?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 02:49 AM
Administrator
Default RE: saw an rs4?

i wonder why they stopedd bringing them here to the US

Old 05-21-2005, 03:47 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

like i said bentframe ill get you guys some pics when the guy comes back. but yes PandaXpress, when i saw him a few days ago and relized it was a RS6 i as any audi fan asked him to pop the hood and such. also your right its not that big a deal, but comeone it is still a badass car which i must say is pretty expensive.
saudi, not to be rude....but it just really sounds like you're bullshitting.....as soon as jest called you on it, you said "crapholla, i must have typed the wrong number my bad"......which was just an ambiguous way of saying you "made a mistake" without actually correcting yourself...then all of a sudden its an RS6.....if you're an audi fan, you should be able to tell within a few seconds whether a car is an RS4 or an RS6, especially if you drove it....

Old 05-21-2005, 04:22 AM
Administrator

maybe hes not an audi fan and doesnt kno wuts wut it doesnt matter we can beleive wut ever we want to believe

Old 05-21-2005, 04:52 AM
4th Gear

If you drive an A4... I hope you know the difference btw what you drive... and the A6.

Anyway, let's leave it at that and just have our own assumptions, and leave the poor guy alone. Nothing can be conclusive, even pictures. Unless they had him holding a piece of paper saying: "CheckMyVitals is the shizznit" but even then… as much as you proved you weren't lying, it makes you look like even more of a loser than if you were... IMO.
My bad for calling bullshit, it's just so evident. I apologize, and hope you see our skepticism.

Old 05-28-2005, 03:18 AM
4th Gear

Well im new the A4, i bought mine last week and already someone vandalized it, but i stick by it that im and audi fan and indeed it did see and RS6, yes i agree it did sound like i was BSing it but i swear on the holy book that i did see and get to drive and RS6, i also agree with CheckMyVitals that we just let this go, but im still on the lookout for that guy, he should be back for another wax in a few months. and i got my trusty disposable camera, so til i can actually get some pic lets just have our own assumption.eh